Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Hoping to see their momentum build, and for them to become actual competition for WWE
    This is my hope even if they can't get to WCW style levels at least have another big promotion for guys to get work.

Blog Entries
    I agree...He's doing well down there. I like him where he is though. In the tag team division. Maybe eventually elevate to the TV title but I don't want to see him ever being in the World Title picture.
    I also do not want to see him as a world Champion....but surely want to see him as an X-Division Champion and also as a TV Champion...

But, I just want to see him challenging someone like AJ/Daniels/Aeries for World Championship..

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    My main hope is that Magnus doesn't get pushed back down when they go back to the States.

I am hoping the same. He had the same experience of be on top of the world this time last year while teaming with Joe. Hopefully, he can be used properly and start moving up the ranks because the guy has that "thing" about him that makes you want to listen to what he has to say. His ring work seems to be improving constantly; I hope he's not sent on a rocket to the WHC, but a slow build with a dominant TV reign would be nice. It's already set up after the A&8's attack on him, now all he needs is to take the belt from Devon and move forward while they, hopefully, put him in some solid battles for the midcard title. If they do this right, by the time 2014 rolls around and they're back in the UK, Magnus will be virtually untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Magnus should be on screen for 90 minutes a week.

I can only imagine what would happen if Maddox left the WWE and went to TNA...

Magnus vs. Maddox - It would blow power transformers the world over.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I can only imagine what would happen if Maddox left the WWE and went to TNA...

Magnus vs. Maddox - It would blow power transformers the world over.
    The world is not ready for that.. Minds would be blown, literally they would explode from witnessing the two of them.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

The world is not ready for that.. Minds would be blown, literally they would explode from witnessing the two of them.

Such truth my friend...

On point - I really hope the Chicago crowd comes out for the first Impact on the road. I find it strange that they chose Chicago of all places to host their first Impact Live OTR; seems like they are stepping into the land of Punk and I wonder how the fans will react. Personally, I think they should have stuck with the South and went to somewhere like Missouri or Louisiana or even Houston (which would be perfect timing since Lockdown is in San Antonio)... Maybe even venture into Jersey for the first event since Jersey's wrestling community seems to be thriving. If they are thinking that Chicago will have the die-hard elite, then more power to them, but they should have taken it to Philly and gone with the whole 'sink or swim' route of things. The Philly fans would have given them the best idea of just how well of a move this is because they are relentless. I wonder what kind of information or feedback they were getting that made them choose Chicago.

DRG hates everyone