Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LMAO @ Marine 3 DVD cover

Seriously tho? Miz looks like he just jizzed all over himself. WWE has done as piss poor of a job making him look like a convincing action hero as they've done making him look like credible championship material.

You gotta be kidding me :

http://www.wzronline.com/photos/phot...dvd-cover.html
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Blog Entries
    Looks fine to me but thanks for sharing your thinking regarding men's faces after they've blown a load.

Sure anytime!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

He's got the same derpy face as Jack Swagger on that cover... which is odd because Miz doesn't normally have a face like that.

It really is a pretty crappy cover, not that I'm an expert. But his body is involved in some serious action, and his face just doesn't match. Looks kinda bored.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    It really is a pretty crappy cover, not that I'm an expert. But his body is involved in some serious action, and his face just doesn't match. Looks kinda bored.
    ^ this 100%

Personally thought he looks stoned. Part of the movie must take place in Vietnam.

he looks bored. but i never seen a guys face while he jizz all over themself so i can't say he doesn't look like that.

That's a very strange facial expression to have on your face while firing a weapon.