Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Kofi Kingston isn't a jobber. Just because you're currently on a losing streak dosen't take away the fact you're a former 4x IC champ, 3x tag team champ, and 2x US champ.
    The fact that these things are all but forgotten should say it all. I honestly had no idea he had these kind of reigns under his belt, sure a bit of this here, bit of that there, but still. Plus "The plan is to push Kingston again" always happens, but nothing ever comes of it nor does it go anywheres except losing the latest hot heel.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    My list is just guys on the roster who came to mind. Also I think it would be assumed that the gimmick would change to fit the cult like group created.
    That doesn't really do them much good. If you want to make a gimmick change, it should really reflect on an individual's strengths. Planting them into a stable or whatever makes them all a singular identity and doesn't give any of them any sort of necessary exposure needed to elevate them to higher planes, IF they need to that is. Like I've said before, not everyone's meant to be at the mountaintop. It's the smallest part of the mountain for a reason reserved for the higher class.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That doesn't really do them much good. If you want to make a gimmick change, it should really reflect on an individual's strengths. Planting them into a stable or whatever makes them all a singular identity and doesn't give any of them any sort of necessary exposure needed to elevate them to higher planes, IF they need to that is. Like I've said before, not everyone's meant to be at the mountaintop. It's the smallest part of the mountain for a reason reserved for the higher class.
    Not everyone is supposed to be on the mountaintop is 100% accurate. However that being said I think trying to make new main eventers can do nothing, but help all the titles in the WWE. Also if there current gimmick isn't working why not try something else?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Not everyone is supposed to be on the mountaintop is 100% accurate. However that being said I think trying to make new main eventers can do nothing, but help all the titles in the WWE. Also if there current gimmick isn't working why not try something else?
    The "something else" should be making the midcard relevant again. Make it seem like it's a part of the show people can care about. Midcarders, instead of thriving in their won division with exclusive feuds that have almost as much relevance as the top talent, are now exclusive jobbers to the main event talent(ADR, I'm looking at you). It really hurts them and doesn't allow for their strengths and abilities to be showcased in their own limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    0x Relevant, 0x Over

I wouldn't say Kofi isn't Relevant. After all, you guys have been talking about him for the majority of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    The fact that these things are all but forgotten should say it all. I honestly had no idea he had these kind of reigns under his belt, sure a bit of this here, bit of that there, but still. Plus "The plan is to push Kingston again" always happens, but nothing ever comes of it nor does it go anywheres except losing the latest hot heel.
    I realize this. I just named off Kofi's accolades because the OP implied that he's a jobber. He's not. Far from it.

Kofi Kingston should of been World Heavyweight Champion at least twice in my book, he will forever be mid card and nothing more. The only Jobber I can think of are: Alex Riley, Ted DiBasie, Ryder and Johnny Curtis, his Fan-DAN-go gimmick wont last. it's gonna last like Vince McMahon's Jazz Music Video.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Black Ninja!
    Alex Riley for world champion. He should tak the title of of rocky. Fuck punk.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    I realize this. I just named off Kofi's accolades because the OP implied that he's a jobber. He's not. Far from it.
    He is...A glorified jobber at best though sometimes. Other times he gets great competitive matches though. Strange dynamic now that I think about it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    He is...A glorified jobber at best though sometimes. Other times he gets great competitive matches though. Strange dynamic now that I think about it.
    So is randy orton. True story.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!