Administrator
    Blog Entries

Backstage News - The Undertaker At WrestleMania...

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter Nothing definite has been decided in terms of The Undertaker's status for WrestleMania 29. As reported, he wasn't backstage at RAW last week despite being in Nashville the night before, though he did reportedly did have a meeting with Vince McMahon. In the photo that was taken at the Nashville hockey game, he appeared to be in better shape than he had been and that led to speculation that he was ready to come back. He has undergone major surgeries ...

Read Full Article >>

Blog Entries
    Undertaker, I think, shouldn't have anymore huge, deadly matches anymore. He's got a family to look after and not be pushed around in a wheel chair by time he's 60. and yes, I know he's gotta make money somehow while taking care of his family, and he probably still wouldn't want to retire from the ring for good, and even though I still want to see Sting fall at his tombstone; I just feel he's got to slow his almost-old-ass down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Undertaker, I think, shouldn't have anymore huge, deadly matches anymore. He's got a family to look after and not be pushed around in a wheel chair by time he's 60. and yes, I know he's gotta make money somehow while taking care of his family, and he probably still wouldn't want to retire from the ring for good, and even though I still want to see Sting fall at his tombstone; I just feel he's got to slow his almost-old-ass down a bit.
    Terry Funk is my argument

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Terry Funk is my argument
    .......And very good one at that.