Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I would have thought they have a pretty good idea of what is going to happen this far in advance normally - especially since The Rock came into the title picture
    They do it's just the drive by IWC who fervently believe the whole show is written by Vince 2 minutes before broadcast.

(patiently awaiting some wum to say, 'Well that how it seems with how crap Raw is,' or similar drivel)

Well, they do change stuff all the time. They have plans written out but then they see how people react to certain things and then change the booking and stories to fit that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    They do it's just the drive by IWC who fervently believe the whole show is written by Vince 2 minutes before broadcast.

(patiently awaiting some wum to say, 'Well that how it seems with how crap Raw is,' or similar drivel)
    Well, I'm going say it....... Normally Vince do come in I would guess several hours before the show and change up everything.... From most dirt-sheets on here, one is always reading Raw goes through several creative changes or scripts.....

With that all i have to say John Cena doesn't need a WWE title match for Wrestlemania..... he could wrestle almost anymatch and it will be consider a main event..... But with that being said I'm not getting my hopes up...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Can't really buy publicity like this.