Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So apparently the next 6 months of the WWE title are already set.

If you go by the huge hints from the WWE, the probably predictable 'creative' style of the writers and the overall (no I don't speak for ALL of you, nor do I know what ALL of you think, so don't whine about this statement) feeling seems to be from the IWC. Rock will retain at the Elimination Chamber. He will go on to face Cena at Mania for Cena vs Rock II. Cena will win at Mania. Tying the two of them at one each, but Cena will have taken the title from Rock. Making it a semi-torch pass. Cena will have to retain for a few PPVs, he normally does. This give you about 6 months of the title picture. All ready sewn up.

But what if we're wrong? What if the E are playing us and that's not how it goes down? How much would we all enjoy a huge swerve? A proper old fashioned WTF moment. Something huge and unexpected.

Side note: I predict the Punk will win by disqualification and not win the title. (waits patiently for someone to try and correct him)

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    If you go by the huge hints from the WWE, the probably predictable 'creative' style of the writers and the overall (no I don't speak for ALL of you, nor do I know what ALL of you think, so don't whine about this statement) feeling seems to be from the IWC. Rock will retain at the Elimination Chamber. He will go on to face Cena at Mania for Cena vs Rock II. Cena will win at Mania. Tying the two of them at one each, but Cena will have taken the title from Rock. Making it a semi-torch pass. Cena will have to retain for a few PPVs, he normally does. This give you about 6 months of the title picture. All ready sewn up.

But what if we're wrong? What if the E are playing us and that's not how it goes down? How much would we all enjoy a huge swerve? A proper old fashioned WTF moment. Something huge and unexpected.

Side note: I predict the Punk will win by disqualification and not win the title. (waits patiently for someone to try and correct him)

I agree with you, I think someone will cost him the match in some way, Maybe even Cena, not for a heel turn but because he so badly wants to face the Rock at WM, Will make sense because Punk can take a break for the next 6 weeks from the title picture and then come back in after Cena wins.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

didnt Vince agree if punk won by DQ or count out he got the gold back.........

You're Welcolme

Quote Originally Posted by Robbb1976 View Post

didnt Vince agree if punk won by DQ or count out he got the gold back.........

You're Welcolme
    No. Heyman stated if Rock gets himself disqualified or counted out he loses the title to Punk. Vince wanted that in writing (to make it very clear what he was asking for). I think someone will attack Punk during the match. Punk will win via DQ and go to grab the title. Someone, probably Trips, will come out and say 'Rock' didn't get himself DQed. Someone 'got him' DQed. Rock retains. It's all about the wording.

I see what ur saying but I don't think creative are that clever? I hope I'm wrong though because its a better result than rock just going over punk like we all now think. And I know it's never ever gonna happen but cena needs to turn heel at ec then cena can cut I don't care it was once in a lifetime promos and hate on the fans?

No. Heyman stated if Rock gets himself disqualified or counted out he loses the title to Punk. Vince wanted that in writing (to make it very clear what he was asking for). I think someone will attack Punk during the match. Punk will win via DQ and go to grab the title. Someone, probably Trips, will come out and say 'Rock' didn't get himself DQed. Someone 'got him' DQed. Rock retains. It's all about the wording.
    I just did not think of that until now !!! That changes a lot what I thought would happen...

Exactly and it will play into this match is some form or another which makes this very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Exactly and it will play into this match is some form or another which makes this very interesting.
    I know what im about to type would involve a massive push but would it be to far fetched to suggest Maddox attacks Punk?

How about as the swerve Cena doesn't make it to 'Mania? I was thinking the other day, he doesn't need it and they could still sell without him. You could have The Shield beat him down so badly at Elimination Chamber that he can't compete at Wrestlemania - I'm not sure I can ever remember a Rumble winner who was injured before Wrestlemania so it would be a big deal.

You could have Rock retain v Punk, but with Cena out they have to find a big alternative replacement; Brock Lesnar, who goes on to win the Title. Rock won't be sticking around, but seeing as Brock has signed a new 2 year deal then you could see him having at least a short run with the title.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbb1976 View Post
    I see what ur saying but I don't think creative are that clever? I hope I'm wrong though because its a better result than rock just going over punk like we all now think. And I know it's never ever gonna happen but cena needs to turn heel at ec then cena can cut I don't care it was once in a lifetime promos and hate on the fans?
    You suggesting that you're more clever than them?

I think it's possible that we'll see Lesnar attacking Punk enabling Rock to retain. Why would Lesnar do this? Out of jealousy towards Heyman siding with Punk for the past half a year, about how Heyman has sided with Punk still event hough Lesnar has returned.
    This would then lead to Punk vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania. I know many say that Punk vs Lesnar isn't 'believeable' since it isn't 'believable' that Punk can beat Lesnar. This is wrestling folks, it's not meant to be believable, anything can happen. This feud can have Heyman stuck between 2 guys, not sure who to side with before he eventually sides with Lesnar.

Just an idea.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!