Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roman Reigns!

I saw him wrestle once on NXT and he doing really do much. Perfect for the WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Damien_ziggler View Post
    I saw him wrestle once on NXT and he doing really do much. Perfect for the WWE
    Didnt not doing sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Agreed.

Hopefully, by starting him off with The Shield, he gets eased into talking and becomes a little smoother with the promos; that seems to be the one piece of the puzzle missing with the guy.
    Definately..he seems to mild mannered atm, he needs to act the tough guy, whilst playing the tough guy

I think that the 3 of them can struggle on the mic and all need a little brush up.. i mean Seth is impressive in the ring, if he were to be the same on the mic he would be flying.. i think the same of Roman

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

"Look! A black guy! They should put him with the other black guys!"- said average IWCer

"Damn you, WWE! Don't pick up the Japanese guy! You're just going to give him a generic Asian gimmick!"

--- Said by the same ones.

...I've watched Japanese wrestling... they all look stereotypically Asian.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Definately..he seems to mild mannered atm, he needs to act the tough guy, whilst playing the tough guy

I think that the 3 of them can struggle on the mic and all need a little brush up.. i mean Seth is impressive in the ring, if he were to be the same on the mic he would be flying.. i think the same of Roman
    I happen to think Ambrose is where he needs to be on the mic, but he could definitely use a brushing-up in regards to his throwing punches and such. Dude's offense is reminiscent of a pissed off tranny on Springer.

The more I see of Rollins, the more I'm coming to think he's the most well-rounded of the group. If he keeps improving at the rate he has been, he could really be the first of the group to breakout (which is surprising, as I initially had the Deaner picked to be that guy).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I happen to think Ambrose is where he needs to be on the mic, but he could definitely use a brushing-up in regards to his throwing punches and such. Dude's offense is reminiscent of a pissed off tranny on Springer.

The more I see of Rollins, the more I'm coming to think he's the most well-rounded of the group. If he keeps improving at the rate he has been, he could really be the first of the group to breakout (which is surprising, as I initially had the Deaner picked to be that guy).
    Seth will, I think, be the breakout face.

I see it working out like this:

Seth = Cena
    Dean = Orton/Punk
    Roman = Batista.

Big 3.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I think Ambrose is a talker but, still needs a few lessons in how to be the best badass
    Rollins, i thought he would be the one to turn face first. make him the fan favourite out of the three? Just hope he doesn't end up with a diva storyline..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries

Seth was the star of the recent Shield promo. Ambrose was a bit...off. The way he kept on opening his mouth and keeping it agape reminded me of how a bratty teenager acts when she finds out daddy's not giving her an allowance. Reigns? Meh. At least he's more articulate than some of the other big men on the roster. *cough*.

I can't decide how I feel about Ambrose on the microphone, I can't decide if he is bad or if he is playing a almost psychopathic serial killer-esq Character so well that it's making me uneasy.

Rollins reminds me of Punk so much and I think he will be the top dog one day.

Reigns needs to get better on the mic but that being said, Orton, Rey, Batista, actually most of the top dogs in the last decade have been poor on the mic, It will be interesting to see what WWE do with him after The Shield, I think he would do great with a Mark Henry (Hall of pain) Gimmick, He suits his attire right now and I think used right he can be a top guy in the future,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    When Roman Reigns goes off as a singles competitor he will need a mouth piece IMO. I don't know who will take that job, but I don't think he would last as a singles competitor if he doesn't have someone to help him get over as a singles star. Hopefully not Aj lee though, I am done watching her make out with every guy on the roster.
    #TeamGeeky