Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Roman Reigns!

  1. #1

    Roman Reigns!

    I heard this guy is a relative of the rock?
    in what capacity?
    I think the shield should screw Punk at the chamber. These guys are to good to be just attacking baby faces.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_ziggler View Post
    I heard this guy is a relative of the rock?
    in what capacity?
    I think the shield should screw Punk at the chamber. These guys are to good to be just attacking baby faces.

    The Rock and Roman are 1st cousins i believe


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #3
    With the Uso's they could of started a family 'Legacy' type thing

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_ziggler View Post
    With the Uso's they could of started a family 'Legacy' type thing
    Yes they could but, when the sheild disband, i think he would be far more useful as a singles competitor


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_ziggler View Post
    With the Uso's they could of started a family 'Legacy' type thing
    That's always the first idea that pops into people's heads, and I'm kind of glad that they didn't go that route. It's just too easy.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yes they could but, when the sheild disband, i think he would be far more useful as a singles competitor
    Yeah, I think the guy has a much bigger upside than The Usos (who frankly don't really impress me). Singles competition is definitely the way to go.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #7
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, I think the guy has a much bigger upside than The Usos (who frankly don't really impress me). Singles competition is definitely the way to go.
    he does have the physical skill and attributes needed for singles competition, just use him correctly


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That's always the first idea that pops into people's heads, and I'm kind of glad that they didn't go that route. It's just too easy.
    WWE is too predictable!
    >>>Go predictable route! Make a family stable!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    he does have the physical skill and attributes needed for singles competition, just use him correctly
    Agreed.

    Hopefully, by starting him off with The Shield, he gets eased into talking and becomes a little smoother with the promos; that seems to be the one piece of the puzzle missing with the guy.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    WWE is too predictable!
    >>>Go predictable route! Make a family stable!
    "Look! A black guy! They should put him with the other black guys!"- said average IWCer


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.