Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I also think you should post the results in the first post of this thread. in the way we did in the entry thread with:

A-B-E etcetera..

This way we can also check if you did something wrong and simply compare it to your own.

yea this contest thing was awesome i hope you guys keep doing it cause if you do i'll do this every ppv. I am actually suprised i finished in the top 15. Great contest!

This competion is fun, thanks man.

Black Ninja!
    Tied for 28th... Yikes

That was fun tho

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Finished tied for 6th so i didnt win and that sucks but I'm focused on the big time goal.

Hard work does pay off..... But only if your... AWESOME!!!

Blog Entries
    Not doing a TNA one - just WWE. What is TNA anyway?

I did not notice Kane bleeding either. As far as the scores go, you can add up your tallies yourselves and if you feel there is a difference, just let me know. I'm pretty confident in my ability to scorekeep!

I'll be posting some more by way of numbers soon. I am tracking a couple additional stats along with the basics. I'll also have the sigs done this week, probably by Thursday or so.

Can't wait for the Rumble myself - LOTS of great questions to ask. TLC was alright but sort of gave a lot of answers away by the format of the event...lol.

this was a hellofa lot of fun, even though coming in tied for 25 aint a good look, I'm all but assured to do better at the RR. Btw PG-13, what will you be doing about the actual Royal Rumble match? Will we still have to pick it? Obviously if we do, the format has to be changed up a bit.

Blog Entries
    In the RR match, anyone could/couldn't get the winner of it right. It will make for some good fun

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    this was a hellofa lot of fun, even though coming in tied for 25 aint a good look, I'm all but assured to do better at the RR. Btw PG-13, what will you be doing about the actual Royal Rumble match? Will we still have to pick it? Obviously if we do, the format has to be changed up a bit.
    You'll just have to wait and see.