Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Official WWE TLC Prediction Contest Results!

Very high marks all around for the first prediction contest of the season. There were quite a few newsworthy things to come out of the pay-per-view related to the contest, so I'll discuss those first real quick.

-- Seemed David Otunga's absence through a lot of you guys off. I didn't know he wouldn't be there as a result of what happened on RAW either. Either that or I just plumb forgot...lol. Seemed a lot of you picked him as one of your three backstage guys.

-- Speaking of backstage guys, from now on, selecting "Nexus" as a choice will not count. You must list individual people for this question! (My bad for not being clear...)

-- Stat of the night: Out of 37 entries, only one person picked Randy Orton to win the WWE Title. Crazy Miz love!

-- I ended up giving the full 3 points to those who put either Michelle McCool or Layla for the "who goes through the table" in the Diva's match. I also gave double points (6 points) to those who said both of them. Good thinking...lol.

-- I also gave double credit to the one person that actually listed all four of the would-be play-by-play announcers (nice going 'viperrtracing'), and gave full credit to anyone that listed any three of the four that ended up at the announce table at TLC (this announce thing is almost getting laughable now).

-- For future reference, once the contest is open for entries next time, even if a match is added to the card, you only fill out predictions for the matches listed in our contest. However, if the WWE adds a title match to the PPV late and that title changes hands, it does count as a title change in the "How many titles will change hands" question.

-- Bonehead pick of the night: Easily goes to user 'noonies' for his brillant selection of option "E" for three different matches, even though none of the matches on the card had more than 4 superstars in it (which would be options A, B, C, or D). It's cool man - you will get the hang of this next time!

-- To the top three winners: your sigs will be sent to you via PM this week. Keep an eye on your inbox!

As well, if any of you have any questions about anything related to the contest, just drop me a message and I'll get to it as fast as I can.

Alright, without further ado, here are the OFFICIAL results and current standings after the TLC Pay-Per-View. Enjoy and good job to the top three!

There were a possible 90 points to be had for this pay-per-view.

Great fun, Gutted i finished in bottom few but theyres always next time!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

well atleast im in the tophalf

Normal Member
    Can believe i came 35th!!! ill do better on the next PPV ...................... hopefully

Normal Member
    Also, Is this being done for TNA PPV's?

Exclamation

:'-(
    Last !!!!

although im like 7th from bottom this is still such a good idea, cheers dude also i cant wait to do royal rumble :P

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I missed this one but I'll be sure to catch the rumble. Great idea mate!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by miz AWESOME View Post
    Also, Is this being done for TNA PPV's?
    I dont think theres a sepearte one, plus I feel far too many here do not care for TNA anymore, much easier keeping it as just WWE.

Also an interesting note
    The average score is 72%, which means WWE is pretty predictable at TLC. Would be good to compare the percentages after each PPV, seeing if there is a shift in the predictabability of there PPV's.
    I will say it now, I bet Royal Rumble percentage will be lower!
    Don't worry Daniel, I also have a great admiration for AJ aswell!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexrules01 View Post
    I dont think theres a sepearte one, plus I feel far too many here do not care for TNA anymore, much easier keeping it as just WWE.

Also an interesting note
    The average score is 72%, which means WWE is pretty predictable at TLC. Would be good to compare the percentages after each PPV, seeing if there is a shift in the predictabability of there PPV's.
    I will say it now, I bet Royal Rumble percentage will be lower!
    Wow you done your homework on TLC already? Very nice. Sounds like a good idea to track %s.