Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
    I agree, the WHC is more interesting and unpredictable than the WWE championship right now
    I hope after Wrestlemania the WWE Championship will get better. I hope Cena(c) will feud vs Daniel Bryan, then Daniel Bryan(c) vs the returning Christian could be entertaining, or Y2J

Fresh Member
    When will there be a thread when someone doesn't declare that Ziggler will cash in on WWE Title? He bloody can't!
    Smell That!

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
    When will there be a thread when someone doesn't declare that Ziggler will cash in on WWE Title? He bloody can't!
    It's wrestling, there's no logic dammit!!

I was hoping wrestlers wear the championship title around their waist more instead of carrying it around like the rock.

I agree, the WHC scene is more interesting at the moment. With the stipulation applied to the WWE title for the EC ppv I am hoping there's some sort of swerve coming but without an EC match for the WWE title or connected to it in some way it just doesn't feel special at the moment.

PS: Wade I could watch you sig gif all day!

Divas to believe in.

Of course the WHC title scene if more interesting. The two men involved in it's title picture are actually getting physical with each other instead trying to 1-Up each other's repetitive promos.

Quote Originally Posted by redbower View Post
    There are so many potential rivalries, for the gold and not for the gold, that could and should come out of EC. I don't know what WM matches will come from this, nor do I believe does the creative team at the E. There is potential to screw the pooch as always, but the super"stars" are alligning for the World Title picture to be much more interesting in the coming months.

Thoughts?
    I apologize if this if frowned upon, but I'm reposting my OP I posted Monday night after Raw. I think it fits perfectly to the above quote. Here's how I thinks break down:

1. They've acknowledged Dolph isn't finished with Jericho. It's why he wanted in the EC tonight.
    1A. Dolph lost to Kane. Therefore, Dolph won't get his hands on Y2J in the Chamber, so Mania is looking likely.
    2.. Jack Swagger basically cut an anti-immigration, ultra pro-America promo. He's essentially Del Rio's polar opposite at this point.
    2A. So they've introduced a storyline angle for Del Rio and Swagger, regardless of if the title is involved.
    3. Jericho is officially in the Chamber.
    4. Daniel Bryan and Kane are BOTH in the Chamber.

So here's how I think things logically play out heading to Mania.
    1. How does Dolph get his hands on Jericho? Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio at EC. If the WHC is what Jericho wants, Ziggler will take the initiative to go get it.
    2. With Del Rio out of the title picture, he's got a very game opponent with Swagger - storyline is already shaping up. I can see Ricardo and that bearded Vet dude going at it already.
    3. Jericho wins the Chamber.
    4. Bryan and Kane fight in the Chamber, one screws over the other, they fight at Mania.

If my theories hold true, the Mania picture for the guys currently involved in the WHC picture at EC would look as follows:
    Ziggler (c) vs Y2J
    Del Rio vs Swagger
    Bryan vs Kane
    Big Show vs ______
    Mark Henry vs Orton

All of this said, I could be completely wrong. Thoughts?

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    I apologize if this if frowned upon, but I'm reposting my OP I posted Monday night after Raw. I think it fits perfectly to the above quote. Here's how I thinks break down:

1. They've acknowledged Dolph isn't finished with Jericho. It's why he wanted in the EC tonight.
    1A. Dolph lost to Kane. Therefore, Dolph won't get his hands on Y2J in the Chamber, so Mania is looking likely.
    2.. Jack Swagger basically cut an anti-immigration, ultra pro-America promo. He's essentially Del Rio's polar opposite at this point.
    2A. So they've introduced a storyline angle for Del Rio and Swagger, regardless of if the title is involved.
    3. Jericho is officially in the Chamber.
    4. Daniel Bryan and Kane are BOTH in the Chamber.

So here's how I think things logically play out heading to Mania.
    1. How does Dolph get his hands on Jericho? Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio at EC. If the WHC is what Jericho wants, Ziggler will take the initiative to go get it.
    2. With Del Rio out of the title picture, he's got a very game opponent with Swagger - storyline is already shaping up. I can see Ricardo and that bearded Vet dude going at it already.
    3. Jericho wins the Chamber.
    4. Bryan and Kane fight in the Chamber, one screws over the other, they fight at Mania.

If my theories hold true, the Mania picture for the guys currently involved in the WHC picture at EC would look as follows:
    Ziggler (c) vs Y2J
    Del Rio vs Swagger
    Bryan vs Kane
    Big Show vs ______
    Mark Henry vs Orton

All of this said, I could be completely wrong. Thoughts?
    Everything sounds legit. However, there is enough potential to deviate from your scenerios that intrigue and guess work is at an optimum. It could break down just as you have it. But, there is a real possibility that it won't. There is not as much wiggle room with Punk/Cena/Rock.