Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

World Title is more interesting than WWE Title

Is it just me or is the World Title picture more interesting right now than the WWE title?

I am a Punk fan, not a Cena hater, and am ready for The Rock to return to Hollywood. Barring any type of unforeseen swerve, I am totally uninterested in this seeming three way rivalry for the gold. I believe the booking is rather vanilla and easily predictable through to WM. The potential for something happening beyond my deductive reasoning is there, but improbable, therefore my disinterest.

The World Title picture on the other hand is completely unpredictable. I like the direction that ADR, Swagger, Mark Henry,Show, and even Dolph Ziggler are headed. There are also potential for turns (Orton to heel, and Ziggler to face.)As of right now the EC is anyone's match to win. (Booking has so many options.) There are so many potential rivalries, for the gold and not for the gold, that could and should come out of EC. I don't know what WM matches will come from this, nor do I believe does the creative team at the E. There is potential to screw the pooch as always, but the super"stars" are alligning for the World Title picture to be much more interesting in the coming months.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by redbower View Post
    Is it just me or is the World Title picture more interesting right now than the WWE title?

I am a Punk fan, not a Cena hater, and am ready for The Rock to return to Hollywood. Barring any type of unforeseen swerve, I am totally uninterested in this seeming three way rivalry for the gold. I believe the booking is rather vanilla and easily predictable through to WM. The potential for something happening beyond my deductive reasoning is there, but improbable, therefore my disinterest.

The World Title picture on the other hand is completely unpredictable. I like the direction that ADR, Swagger, Mark Henry,Show, and even Dolph Ziggler are headed. There are also potential for turns (Orton to heel, and Ziggler to face.)As of right now the EC is anyone's match to win. (Booking has so many options.) There are so many potential rivalries, for the gold and not for the gold, that could and should come out of EC. I don't know what WM matches will come from this, nor do I believe does the creative team at the E. There is potential to screw the pooch as always, but the super"stars" are alligning for the World Title picture to be much more interesting in the coming months.

Thoughts?
    WWE title will always be the top of the heap in my opinion but i see what ur saying. I would like to see Ziggler pull a fast on on everyone and cash in on the WWE title as it seems alot of people think he is gunning for the WHC.

At the moment the WHC does hold more interest for me, although I'm not in tears over the WWE Title like the rest of the drive by IWC.

The EC match is shaping up to be a good contest, I've always enjoyed ADR, Swagger's new direction could be good and I'm always hopeful of another Jericho reign. I'm also enjoying the way they've continued with Mark Henry since his return as this is probably the most enjoyable his character has been since he arrived in the E.

So long as they keep the title off Big Show, I'm more than happy with it at the moment but the WWE Title will always be the Premier Belt in the WWE's eyes.

Right now if your not a huge fan of Rock, Cena, or Punk you'll probably find the World Heavyweight Title scenario more fun and interesting to watch. Unless there's a major swerve/surprise planned it's looking more and more like Cena will be walking out of Mania with the WWE Title and having a pretty decent run with the belt. The World Heavyweight title on the other hands has lots of potential right now especially with the returns of Mark Henry and Jack Swagger now in the picture at least until Elimination Chamber. Then of course you have Dolph with the briefcase lurking in the shadows. Plenty to be excited about for the time being at least which is good because it's not predictable what will happen.

I think they are both interesting. However, I find the World Heavyweight Championship to be way more appealing to the eyes. It looks like a legitimate Championship as opposed to the Championship belt that Punk and Rock have been carrying around. It just looks like one of those tricked out toys you would catch at the corner of your eye at the Mall with the funky shine and painted on artwork.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Yeah the wwe title has been long overdue for a new look. It kind of boggles my mind as to why they havn't changed the look. There are a lot of people who bring this topic up over the years till now about the toyish look of the wwe title.

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    Yeah the wwe title has been long overdue for a new look. It kind of boggles my mind as to why they havn't changed the look. There are a lot of people who bring this topic up over the years till now about the toyish look of the wwe title.
    That's probably what appeals to the younger fans who get their parents to fork out for a replica.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That's probably what appeals to the younger fans who get their parents to fork out for a replica.
    True...It's damn true.

I agree, the WHC is more interesting and unpredictable than the WWE championship right now

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
    I agree, the WHC is more interesting and unpredictable than the WWE championship right now
    Oh hell yeah! Can't wait to see the EC match it should be really good.