My End to Punk-Rock II..

The end to this match...

Usual Back and forth match-up...Shield having beat the Faces....march to the ring to attack CM Punk(assuming Heyman Paid them off)....out comes Cena,Ryback and Sheamus to stop them...Cena beating down Dean Ambrose...Cm Punk realizing this pulls out Cena asking what is he doing out here?

Cena unknowingly punches Punk....ref sees it.....Rock DQ'ed.....Cm Punk is new champ....Shield still relevant...

this sets up for Rock Cena II or ROCK-CENA-Punk..
    thoughts?

Actually I think The Shield will lose the match, because since they started they're too much unstoppable. A win at Mania would be better for them than at EC. But winners or not, I don't think they will be involved in the Punk vs rock match. I would rather see Heyman, Brad Maddox or even Brock Lesnar.

Also I don't know why, I always have somewhere hidden in my brain, the feeling that Paul Heyman is going to screw CM Punk ^^

well thats possible..but wwe is known to screw talents at wrestlemania....Daniel Bryan last year..

so shield winning at EC is more probable than wrestlemania

Rock V Cena for the title at WM is a lock. Don't expect any title changes at this point.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    What about this. After a good cleanish match with them both kicking out of a GTS and Rock Bottom each. Rock is on the top rope but Punk cuts him off and manages to push him to the floor.Punk is in the ring and tells the ref to start counting. At about 2 or 3, the chamber starts to come down and its Heyman at the controls bringing it down(Heyman has been sent to the back early on in the match). Rock starts to get up at 6 or 7.The ref stopped the count briefly confused about the chamber but Punk forces him to continue the count. Rock cant get back into the ring so he gets counted out and Punk wins the title. The chamber comes back up and Punk runs away up the ramp with the belt before Rock can catch him. Punk and Heyman celebrate on the stage before Vince or possibly Vickie (to make it up to vince to keep her job) come out and tell them restart the match coz Heyman put the chamber down. Rock wins after 2 or 3 more mins with a Rock Bottom to retain the title. Next night on Raw, Punk can continue his claims of being screwed. He challenges Cena to put his shot at Mania on the line and Cena beats him leading to Punk parting ways with Heyman and moving onto Taker the next week and Heyman can move onto fued with Vince including Lesnar and HHH.

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    What about this. After a good cleanish match with them both kicking out of a GTS and Rock Bottom each. Rock is on the top rope but Punk cuts him off and manages to push him to the floor.Punk is in the ring and tells the ref to start counting. At about 2 or 3, the chamber starts to come down and its Heyman at the controls bringing it down(Heyman has been sent to the back early on in the match). Rock starts to get up at 6 or 7.The ref stopped the count briefly confused about the chamber but Punk forces him to continue the count. Rock cant get back into the ring so he gets counted out and Punk wins the title. The chamber comes back up and Punk runs away up the ramp with the belt before Rock can catch him. Punk and Heyman celebrate on the stage before Vince or possibly Vickie (to make it up to vince to keep her job) come out and tell them restart the match coz Heyman put the chamber down. Rock wins after 2 or 3 more mins with a Rock Bottom to retain the title. Next night on Raw, Punk can continue his claims of being screwed. He challenges Cena to put his shot at Mania on the line and Cena beats him leading to Punk parting ways with Heyman and moving onto Taker the next week and Heyman can move onto fued with Vince including Lesnar and HHH.

i so like ur idea...