Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger?

Am I the only sensing a WrestleMania feud between the two about to start?

At first, I assumed that when Swagger came back, he'd be a babyface and we'd have an America vs. Europe US title feud against Cesaro. But now, it's apparent that they're keeping him heel, and he's more vicious than ever. He's also in the WHC #1 contender Chamber match this Sunday. Were he to win, we'd have Del Rio vs. Swagger at WrestleMania. America vs. Mexico, with the bad "Fox News" side of America being represented, if you know what I mean.

I do NOT think Swagger would win a title match against Del Rio, but he could definately butcher him enough in the ring for Ziggler to swoop in with MITB and finally giving us a WrestleMania cash-in.

Thoughts.

Blog Entries
    I Know a lot of people are saying its to soon to throw Swagger into this feud but if you remember JBL came out of nowhere in his feud with Eddie, so if done right, can work. As for Ziggler, said it over and over, expect a cash in at 'mania.

Blog Entries
    Jack just got back into the WWE. There is no reason to push him right to the main event IMO. That doesn't end well most of the time.
    #BeJelly

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    yea i see swagger vs del rio or mark henry vs del rio but the gimmick american vs mexican makes alot of sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Jack just got back into the WWE. There is no reason to push him right to the main event IMO. That doesn't end well most of the time.
    A WHC match at WrestleMania is usually the furthest thing from the main-event on the entire card. Heck, it usually opens the show. And like I said, IF Swagger did have a WHC match at WrestleMania, he'd weaken Del Rio, but still lose.

It does seem like an idea creative might go with.

Blog Entries
    Given that I've seen many suggesting this, then no, you're not the only one who thinks this.

I do think it's likely we'll get ADR vs Swagger heading into Wrestlemania. However, I don't think it'll be for the title.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Given that I've seen many suggesting this, then no, you're not the only one who thinks this.

I do think it's likely we'll get ADR vs Swagger heading into Wrestlemania. However, I don't think it'll be for the title.
    ^^^ Ok, I like the way you are thinking Tommy. Though, I think they should give swagger a huge build up to this match... make it seem like he is unstoppable.
    #BeJelly

I would be fine with this as long as Big Show gets the title. Swagger looks better he seemed to be a bit better on the mic but his last title run was a mess and I don't want them to throw it to him to quickly again
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Jack should get new theme music for this gimmick. Might i suggest "'MERICA! FUCK YEAH!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Jack should get new theme music for this gimmick. Might i suggest "'MERICA! FUCK YEAH!!!"
    Coming again, to save the mother fucking day yeah