Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,736
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea this was just my humerous attempt at screwing around with Mac...calm down folks lol...Invisa ink never gets old....I figured why not give it a shot...But yea I'da swore it was Knox that hit him, but I also can almost remember seeing it was a masked guy....Conflicted memory...And I can't find any video of it either to set the record straight.
    I can never understand why people can't see Invisa? Must be a Glaucoma epidemic!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I can never understand why people can't see Invisa? Must be a Glaucoma epidemic!

    I blame it on the inbreeding causing our ability to see the ultraviolet colors to disappear when genetic makeup is passed along to the child.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I blame it on the inbreeding causing our ability to see the ultraviolet colors to disappear when genetic makeup is passed along to the child.
    Eye site deteriorates as their banjo playing skills increase.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Eye site deteriorates as their banjo playing skills increase.

    Pretty soon they'll all be looking like the mutant hillbillies from the "Wrong Turn" movie series. At least they have cellular regeneration on their side, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Pretty soon they'll all be looking like the mutant hillbillies from the "Wrong Turn" movie series. At least they have cellular regeneration on their side, right?

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Love the point made from vid. But I am liking your Sig better. It really shows Antonio Cesaro can compete in the Street Fighter Tournament with that pretty damn awesome uppercut combo.

  7. #27
    If Bully Ray really faces Jeff Hardy at Lockdown, then it's possible that it was him.
    The guy is too big to be Matt Hardy or even Chris Master.

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,021
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bully would be to obvious now.....
    It definitely will be a swerve..... Matt Hardy, or John Morrison or Chris Masters or someone else???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.