Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Since when a heel or a heel group attacks other heels ?

I wish I could think of them off hand, but it's been done before to further stories. I know I've at least seen it twice. Just can't remember who.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    It would have nothing to do with heel and face aspects, it would simply be about giving him the belt back, I'm sure Punk wouldn't at all mind getting his ass kicked to get the belt back, then simply say "It was all part of the plan."
    A bit like the match some years back where The New Age Outlaws pinned each other in a four corners tag match, bending the rules for the victory

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cobb View Post
    Since when a heel or a heel group attacks other heels ?

I wish I could think of them off hand, but it's been done before to further stories. I know I've at least seen it twice. Just can't remember who.
    When the Nation Of Domination, DoA and Los Boniquas (spelling on that last one) were all feuding they were all pretty much heels for the start of it

Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    They wll attack Punk because he wants to win the title. Its the exact same thing that happened back in 2010 when he lead New Nexus. Mason Ryan I believe it was attacked Punk first so that Cena got DQ'd and then they attacked Cena but in the end Punk won the match.
    That's what I was going for, it worked then, it can work to win the title now

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    see, my prediction is that the Shield attacks Punk, making him win the title by DQ, setting up the triple threat at Mania
    Could happen.

You know when Punk convinced Heyman to stay and then they hugged each other, I thought when I saw Punk's eyes that he had this look, you know, "You will pay for what you did heyman,you cost me my title." and after the hug he had his smile back.
    I mean, after all we only saw Heyman dealing with the shield, punk wasn't there. If Punk gets his title back, I won't be surprised if he gets rid of Heyman. Maybe it's just me. Yeah it's just me