Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Punk/Rock & Maddox....EC.

Hi all,

Just signed up for the site after being a reader for a few months, just wondering, with EC this Sunday, and it seemingly set in stone to be Rock/Cena II at 'Mania, how do you feel the WWE will finish the title match?

Unless Taker is unable to compete, and they're forced to go triple threat of Rock/Cena/Punk at Mania, I believe the finish of the match will somehow involve Brad Maddox screwing Punk & Heyman to allow The Rock to retain. With The Shield being dealt punishment from Cena & Co, it seems (in my eyes anyway) Maddox is due some measure of revenge against Heyman for humilating him and having him continually attacked by The Shield, what better way to screw the Best In the World out of the championship?

Thoughts?

(apologies if this has been posted, still getting used to the forums!)

Sounds good to me

see, my prediction is that the Shield attacks Punk, making him win the title by DQ, setting up the triple threat at Mania

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    see, my prediction is that the Shield attacks Punk, making him win the title by DQ, setting up the triple threat at Mania
    Impossible

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Impossible
    Why's that impossible?

I like the OP's idea though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Why's that impossible?
    Since when a heel or a heel group attacks other heels ? WWE will not do that. They never do something like that, and I don't think they will change anytime soon. The Shield is just another Nexus. They do exactly what Nexus did. Nexus never attacked Sheamus when he was WWE champ, why would The Shield do it ?

BUT, what The Shield can do, is attacking Rock while Heyman or Punk distract the ref, so The Rock can not make it to the ring and is counted out...

Pure speculation I know, but for me this is just not going to happen.

Blog Entries
    Since when a heel or a heel group attacks other heels ? WWE will not do that. They never do something like that, and I don't think they will change anytime soon. The Shield is just another Nexus. They do exactly what Nexus did. Nexus never attacked Sheamus when he was WWE champ, why would The Shield do it ?

BUT, what The Shield can do, is attacking Rock while Heyman or Punk distract the ref, so The Rock can not make it to the ring and is counted out...

Couldn't the shield attack punk and say that he didn't pay up for one of their attacks on someone.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Couldn't the shield attack punk and say that he didn't pay up for one of their attacks on someone.
    ah OK so to punish him they give him the WWE championship...I know WWE = non sense but I really doubt this can happen. It would be ridiculous though

It would have nothing to do with heel and face aspects, it would simply be about giving him the belt back, I'm sure Punk wouldn't at all mind getting his ass kicked to get the belt back, then simply say "It was all part of the plan."

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

They wll attack Punk because he wants to win the title. Its the exact same thing that happened back in 2010 when he lead New Nexus. Mason Ryan I believe it was attacked Punk first so that Cena got DQ'd and then they attacked Cena but in the end Punk won the match.