Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    but isn't being Xenophobic also being racist?
    Nationality is different to race.

On topic, have people forgotten JBL's border patrols already. Pretty sure that was after the AE.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Nationality is different to race.

On topic, have people forgotten JBL's border patrols already. Pretty sure that was after the AE.
    But that was *I believe* '04. TV-14 still, so edginess, but not PG

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    But that was *I believe* '04. TV-14 still, so edginess, but not PG
    Yeah Smackdown has always been PG. Must try harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah Smackdown has always been PG. Must try harder!
    Yeah, well, I was 6 at the time! I started watching wrestling when I was 11! I have an excuse for my lack of knowledge!

You probably started watching wrestling in 1911

He has the one thing he needed a mouthpiece i am looking forward to were they are going with Swagger now!

I love his new manager. I think it's going to make Swagger great again. This mature manager really makes Swagger stand out. Zeb seems more real and raw then the outlandish cartoony characters we see constantly on T.V. These are real views people in all countries have. I think it's a good idea to capitalize on them rather then shy away from it.
    The only thing is this may draw real heat from fans so I hope Swagger likes getting hated on, and not hated on like other heels (where you don't dislike them but boo them for the show).

Blog Entries
    I like the way they haven't insisted on grooming Dutch/Zeb for TV - he looks like he just left a bar somewhere or rolled right out of bed. Nice touch. They should bring back his old team The Blu Brothers for him to manage. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I like the way they haven't insisted on grooming Dutch/Zeb for TV - he looks like he just left a bar somewhere or rolled right out of bed. Nice touch. They should bring back his old team The Blu Brothers for him to manage. lol
    Get JBL back in the ring too then! LOL. I bet alot of people don't know that he used to manage him a LONG time ago as well....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

An extremely well researched and presented promo. They know the boundries of the classification to their product.
    This will be gold now that everyone know what these guys are on about, and I will enjoy them doing more of the same and toe a very fine line, and not actually say what they are pushing here. The crowd will get right up them.
    "They dont look like us"
    "Its not the land of the freed, home to the boarder jumpers"
    Close but not over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

It's so sad that this comment went over so many people's heads.

Love Dutch and marked a bit when he came out with Swagger. I'm not getting my hopes up because the moment that someone cries about the angle, I can see it getting pulled and hurt Swagger more than help. However, if they allow this to build it could gain enough interest to help SmackDown boost ratings with the fight between the crazed Patriot who will go out of his way to protect his Land of the Free and the Mexican immigrant (who is here legally) who is standing up not only for the people of the US, but all Latino's around the world.

The only thing that would make this better is if they brought the Mexicools back and made it a flat out Race war with Jack showing Alberto what he does with the Illegal’s here taking the jobs of hard working, WAPS (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) like himself and Dutch. It has the potential to really help both Swagger and Del Rio so I hope that the Left and Right wing nuts who usually piss and moan about these sensitive topics can keep their mouths shut long enough for us to enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone