Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Jack Swagger's New Manager

I can't believe how great this could be as Jack Swagger has got himself one heck of a new manager (as we saw on RAW) in one Zeb Coulter - aka "Dirty" Dutch Mantell. For those who don't know of him, here is a short 13 minute "Loser Leaves Town" Match for you to enjoy between Mantell vs. The Bullet:

Zeb Coulter - (Dutch Mantell) - was considered by many to be one of the dirtiest competitors of pro wrestling and a little off his rocker so to speak. This could explain Jack Swagger's new attitude which has gotten some positive feedback from the back so far. How do you feel about Mantell being the new manager for Swagger? Like I already stated, this could be great for Swagger's career.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Jack Swagger is about to be really great, now that he has a mouthpiece. I love it, the whole speech he gave was just perfect. Now I'm certain Swagger will win the Elimination Chamber and face Del Rio at Mania. I can see the whole racist all-american gimmick, vs Alberto Del Rio. It would be a great feud.

But regardless this should be great for Jack Swagger.

Blog Entries
    Now I'm certain Swagger will win the Elimination Chamber and face Del Rio at Mania. I can see the whole racist all-american gimmick, vs Alberto Del Rio. It would be a great feud.
    Swagger vs Del Rio will be a great match to watch....

Blog Entries
    This is a bit extreme for pg if u don't mind me sayin
    i like it just are we seein a tv-14 start?
    Now all you need is swag go like jbl and protect our borders lol

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Is this an actual belief you have or just a fervent prayer?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    They really did push it last night. So did the Rock.

Brunno Sammartino: "Hey, what the hell Triple H?! You promised!"

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Managed to watch a bit of Raw live last night, first match I watched was the Swagger/Ryder match, besides seeing Ryder get buried I was very impressed. I saw him come down with Zeb Coulter and was thinking to myself, Swagger has only been back a couple off weeks and they have lost faith with him already, The promo took me back slightly wasn't expecting it to be that racist but I loved it, I've always been a fan of Swagger and I can see big things coming.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

There is a lot of jostling for position at the moment in the Main event picture, so I'm not sure he'll be thrust right in there (I know he's in the WHC EC match but he'll probably be eliminated fairly early and be pushed back out of the picture in the WM run in) but it's definitely a good move for his character and the potential is certainly there with Swagger.

Blog Entries
    This is fantastic for Swagger.
    I wasn't sure who this guy Zeb Coulter was until I did some research, so upon finding out, I have high hopes for this partnership. The post match promo was a bit out there, but why not be edgy?

Now while I don't think that Swagger will win the Elimination Chamber match, I can see a Swagger vs ADR feud post Elimination Chamber heading into Wrestlemania. How? Well I really do believe that Ziggler is going to cash in at the ppv now. I can also see either Orton or Jericho winning the Chamber match leading to Orton/Jericho vs Ziggler for the title at Wrestlemania (both would be great to put Ziggler over as champ).
    That leaves ADR with nothing for Wrestlemania, so a feud with this new Swagger could be both interesting and should provide good matches. They could even spill it over to Extreme Rules too, since it's likely to have some bad blood in it with the whole racism/immigration thing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I agree, this could be the start of a great feud between Swagger and Del Rio. The promo was good and centers on some sensitive views some people have all over this Country. Hopefully we get a good build and a long back and forth feud. I could possibly see this come to a head in an Iron Man Match say at Summer Slam. (Just wishful thinking here).

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey