Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    The original race to witch mountain is better than rocks version.
    There's an original?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There's an original?
    Yeah... There's always an original.
    ]

When The Rock won the WWE title at The RR PPV and Cena winning the RUmble I already new CENA VS ROCK.... Now Cena will win to make it 1-1 and then WM30 it will be once again ROCK-CENA. Hell they might just go at it until CENAVSROCK5

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    I heard that WWE might have a rubber match at Summerslam between John Cena and The Rock. We already seen Rock beat Cena last year, and since its a title match we know Cena will win this year, so i guess it makes sense to do this and at least its not at another WM. So what do you guys think? Is this good or bad?
    I read somewhere on the site that early plans for SummerSlam: The Rock VS Brock Lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    I personally would love them to just fight 3 consecutive years at Mania - perhaps the third time could be for the WHC - you know, so its different than the years before.

JK. If they do decide to do a 3rd match, Summerslam would make a ton of sense. That said, with two massive stars like the Rock and Cena - I could see Vince happily ending their feud with an 'everyone's-happy' 1-1. I picture a handshake after Mania 29, and tie a ribbon on the feud.

Maybe this is a question for another thread, but if its Taker vs Cena & Punk vs Austin at 30... who does the Rock fight? Hopefully an up and comer - I'd prefer it to be against The Dazzler - Daniel Bryan - with a new clean look and a Ric Flair robe.
    The Rock has already feuded with John Cena & CM Punk. I'm thinking Randy Orton should be next.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There's an original?
    You're missing out here, their was an original and an original sequel.

If Brock Lesnar isn't facing Punk, Orton, or Sheamus at SummerSlam, then the only person he can really face is The Rock, and it makes sense too because Brock beat Rock for the Undisputed title at SummerSlam 2002. So there's your storyline. This is the one I'm hoping for.
    If you worry about what others think of you, you become them, not yourself.

The regular fans will lap it up, the drive by IWC will be in tears but I'm sure I won't lose any sleep over it!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    god...no..not again...dont do it again..i'm tired of this shit
    cena vs rock hype since 2011 and it keeps on going 2012 and now 2013 and beyonf mania 29 just fuck it all...i am tired of this
    yes they sell well but to what extent?