Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think you nailed it TT. The Rock and Cena feud will need a third match, but having a third match at mania would be silly. Summerslam is one of the big 4 PPV's not named Wrestlemania, so it seems like a very logical time to have this match IMO.
    I personally would love them to just fight 3 consecutive years at Mania - perhaps the third time could be for the WHC - you know, so its different than the years before.

JK. If they do decide to do a 3rd match, Summerslam would make a ton of sense. That said, with two massive stars like the Rock and Cena - I could see Vince happily ending their feud with an 'everyone's-happy' 1-1. I picture a handshake after Mania 29, and tie a ribbon on the feud.

Maybe this is a question for another thread, but if its Taker vs Cena & Punk vs Austin at 30... who does the Rock fight? Hopefully an up and comer - I'd prefer it to be against The Dazzler - Daniel Bryan - with a new clean look and a Ric Flair robe.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Cena wins this year, decider at mania 30. It just makes Sense I just wish they would make one a fucking heel it's boring the shit out if me. I mean it's the most pessimistic I have ever gone into a mania as regards to the quality of the show. We know Cena will win but make him do it as a heel (save the 'Cena will never turn heel' responses I understand this but if they are building Ryback to be the face of the company and merchandise seller then why not, grow some balls). Or even better let rock go heel for it I fucking love rock as heel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    Your'e right that his movies aren't that good to be described as epic, a word like epic should be used for movies like The Avengers.
    It's probably more aptly used to describe the Avengers. Although what qualifies a movie as 'epic'? Over the top special effects? Sweeping vistas and panoramas? Being in 3D? An engrossing and dramatic method of storytelling? It's up to the viewer. Hell, I suppose you could say Race To Witch Mountain was 'epic' and if that's your truth, then that's gotta be real enough for everyone to accept - not necessarily agree with though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ..... or Lawrence of Arabia.
    ......or Giant. (of course, just because a movie is LONG, doesn't mean it's epic!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ......or Giant. (of course, just because a movie is LONG, doesn't mean it's epic!)
    I picked that because it's described as an epic as opposed to being epic lol!
    As you said, the definition of what constitutes as 'epic' is going to vary from person to person.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    I personally would love them to just fight 3 consecutive years at Mania - perhaps the third time could be for the WHC - you know, so its different than the years before.

JK. If they do decide to do a 3rd match, Summerslam would make a ton of sense. That said, with two massive stars like the Rock and Cena - I could see Vince happily ending their feud with an 'everyone's-happy' 1-1. I picture a handshake after Mania 29, and tie a ribbon on the feud.

Maybe this is a question for another thread, but if its Taker vs Cena & Punk vs Austin at 30... who does the Rock fight? Hopefully an up and comer - I'd prefer it to be against The Dazzler - Daniel Bryan - with a new clean look and a Ric Flair robe.
    If this happens you deserve a trophy... that screams epic hahahah. The rock could also face HHH.... another kind of end of an era match. Though, I'm sure that isn't a popular thought... it could happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
    Cena wins this year, decider at mania 30. It just makes Sense I just wish they would make one a fucking heel it's boring the shit out if me. I mean it's the most pessimistic I have ever gone into a mania as regards to the quality of the show. We know Cena will win but make him do it as a heel (save the 'Cena will never turn heel' responses I understand this but if they are building Ryback to be the face of the company and merchandise seller then why not, grow some balls). Or even better let rock go heel for it I fucking love rock as heel.
    I don't think this feud would need a third WM match. Especially three years in a row.
    #TeamGeeky

Don`t even wanna see a second one!

Fresh Member
    I agree that there should be a 'decided,' but I really wish they'd done the second match at either SummerSlam or Survivor Series last year. I think a build up for their Mania 29 match would have had a lot more going for it if it was billed as the decider, plus Punk could have continued into Mania still as Champion as I don't think the belt would have been required - instead we have a match we all know what the outcome is going to be! All hypothetical I guess, but that's how I would have liked to have seen things go!
    Smell That!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's probably more aptly used to describe the Avengers. Although what qualifies a movie as 'epic'? Over the top special effects? Sweeping vistas and panoramas? Being in 3D? An engrossing and dramatic method of storytelling? It's up to the viewer. Hell, I suppose you could say Race To Witch Mountain was 'epic' and if that's your truth, then that's gotta be real enough for everyone to accept - not necessarily agree with though.
    The original race to witch mountain is better than rocks version.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    Don`t even wanna see a second one!
    didn't even want to see a first one