Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    *facepalms*
    now I know what IMO means lol. Sorry i thought it meant something like that its a fact.
    Lol! No worries man, I had to look it up way back when I first saw it too!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    The Rock should win simply because Cena doesn't need the win and The Rock is obviously the better wrestler. Although I don't like that The Rock can come and go as he pleases, but theres no denying his great ring work. Cena can move on and not brag for years that he beat The Rock twice and Rock being the man he is will brag about it one day and move on to doing epic movies.
    OK, you said The Rock's movies were "epic". It's clear that you live in la-la land

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    If (and when) Cena wins the title at WM, Rock will need a rematch no matter what, so it could happen at Extreme Rules, or even Raw
    I don't know about that. The rock could just wait until Cena drops the belt... or until people forget that he has the right to a rematch.
    *facepalms*
    now I know what IMO means lol. Sorry i thought it meant something like that its a fact.
    Don't worry bro, it happens to the best of us. I think the first time I seen IMO was by tommy and I had to google it haha.
    #BeJelly

I don't want Rock/Cena 3 at WM 30. I want Cena/Taker at WM30. I heard Brock vs Rock. I'd rather see Orton face Rock as a heel on any ppv. I was thinking Rock/Cena 3 at Backlash. You shouldn't ask for a rematch for the WWE title 6 or 12 months down the road after others have had shots to take that belt off the man who beat you. I'm hoping he faces Cena at Extreme Rules. Problem is what match would it be? Shouldn't be a regular match if you ask me.

I've never seen a bad Rock movie. Tooth Fairy was good because its made for kids and it did the job right same with The Gameplan.
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I don't want Rock/Cena 3 at WM 30. I want Cena/Taker at WM30. I heard Brock vs Rock. I'd rather see Orton face Rock as a heel on any ppv. I was thinking Rock/Cena 3 at Backlash. You shouldn't ask for a rematch for the WWE title 6 or 12 months down the road after others have had shots to take that belt off the man who beat you. I'm hoping he faces Cena at Extreme Rules. Problem is what match would it be? Shouldn't be a regular match if you ask me.
    I didn't say at WM30. I said at Summerslam and I agree that it should have a stipulation like Last Man Standing. Who said Cena will have the title at SS? Maybe it's just non-title to decide who is the better guy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    If (and when) Cena wins the title at WM, Rock will need a rematch no matter what, so it could happen at Extreme Rules, or even Raw
    What's with all this "guaranteed rematch" malarky? This is not a thing that always happens, just something they pull out of the hat at their convenience - and knowing the fans have their own version of events too. Did Rock get a rematch when Brock beat him? No. He left. There are countless other incidents of the whole title rematch being completely forgotten.

Blog Entries
    I've never seen a bad Rock movie. Tooth Fairy was good because its made for kids and it did the job right same with The Gameplan.
    But were they "epic"? How about The Rundown? The Scorpion King? Gridiron Gang? Surely I have seen worse movies than those but also far, far better movies. And that goes for ANY movie he has made thus far.

Your'e right that his movies aren't that good to be described as epic, a word like epic should be used for movies like The Avengers.

Blog Entries
    Your'e right that his movies aren't that good to be described as epic, a word like epic should be used for movies like The Avengers.
    ..... or Lawrence of Arabia.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!