View Poll Results: Which one is deemed your favourite?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christian

8 61.54%
  • Rey Mysterio

5 38.46%

Hybrid View

IWC Favourite WWE Superstar Tournament Round 1: Christian vs Rey Mystero

Welcome everybody to the return of the IWC Tournaments! It is where you, the people, get to decide who the best WWE superstar is in the eyes of the IWC! First of all, rules! 1. No part-timers or people with yet to be debuted gimmicks will be here (Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, Fandango will not be here) Neither will Big E seeing as he has yet to wrestle a match. Also, it is not deeming who is the best wrestler, best speaker or best one at receiving that cold hard cash, it is just your favourite based on your preferences!

Now, with that all settled, it is time to start! And what a way to start it! First, from Canada, he has been out for a while, but not in our hearts, it is Christian! And in the opposite corner, from San Diego, he has been injured for multiple times as well, but is a legend, Rey Mysterio!

So vote, comment and have overall fun. These will only last a day so try and vote quickly for thy favourites! Also, all of this was randomly picked so if you don't like the match-up, too bad. Have fun and stay safe.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Christian for me. Rey is too one dimentional and the 619 is too reliant on a silly setup.

Divas to believe in.

Rey Mysterio is more innovative in my opinion, and really brought the lucha style to WWE, His time in ECW he had some of the best high flying matches of all time with Psychosis, and Super Crazy. So yea Rey Mysterio gets the vote for me.

I love how this gets moved here......where no one will see it
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I love how this gets moved here......where no one will see it
    The WWE section here isn't the only section where things get seen. The mods here will move threads wherever they're best suited to be. Every tournament of this nature that's been on this forum in the past has been in the BTB section and they've all pretty much been great successes.

It's Mysterio for me. Incredibly innovative, I love watching him in the ring, still do.
    I also love Christian, but Mysterio gets me out of my seat more.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Christian is one of the most underrated superstars in wwe history. Constantly overlooked... hopefully he has a good showing in your tourny.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The WWE section here isn't the only section where things get seen. The mods here will move threads wherever they're best suited to be. Every tournament of this nature that's been on this forum in the past has been in the BTB section and they've all pretty much been great successes.

It's Mysterio for me. Incredibly innovative, I love watching him in the ring, still do.
    I also love Christian, but Mysterio gets me out of my seat more.
    Especially if it gets plugged to death in the tournament starter's signature.

*cough*Rob*cough*

Anyways, Mysterio gets my vote for being the better ring competitor which makes up for his blandness on the mic.

Tough to pick but i went with Christian he is one of my favorite wrestlers and very underrated one

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Both are not my favourites but on technical skill i went with Christian.