Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    one thing that pissed me off was

Andrea's death, they built her character up so much, only for her to be defeated in a sort of weak way, she can fight off three walkers while pinned to a tree, but can't kill Milton despite having already freed herself. It was an emotional ending for Andrea, and I like the "I just wanted to save everyone" line...but she shouldn't have went out that way.
    At least she got a chance to say goodbye and have Michonne at her side. But Milton warned her over and over to get the pliers but she just kept yacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    At least she got a chance to say goodbye and have Michonne at her side. But Milton warned her over and over to get the pliers but she just kept yacking.

When he told her about the pliers, she went for them right away, just don't understand how she got bit, she had plenty of time to stab Milton

Bit underwhelming...

Still enjoyed it, although it's cool they've managed to keep the main characters alive for season 4.

Got trolled that Daryl died by the Facebook group before seeing it on April fools day so was waiting for that.

And of course, no more Andrea!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    That annoyed me. She'd try to break free for a few seconds and then an ant would sneeze and she'd look at Milton for 6 months before trying to break free again.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Amazing!! Haha.

Blog Entries
    Time for Daryl and Carol to hookup...breakup...then he gets with Karen and Carol goes "oh no you didn't!"

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Not doing anything of relative interest. Here the fucking ending song from the video game by Telltale games.

Feel feels, remember Lee died, Clem in limbo 'til 2nd game comes out.

Damn that bastard beautiful game ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Not doing anything of relative interest. Here the fucking ending song from the video game by Telltale games.

Feel feels, remember Lee died, Clem in limbo 'til 2nd game comes out.

Damn that bastard beautiful game ;~;
    I'm desperately waiting for the season 2 of the game. The first season was brilliant, I don't think any game has really made me feel for the characters like that one did.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.