Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Or Sheamus

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    If i follow your logic. Del Rio is definitely the fastest rising star
    He's been a main eventer for a while IMO.

I think Y2J will be in the Smackdown EC match and he will win it...At the same night, Dolph Ziggler will cash in his contract...And we will have an awesome match at Wrestlemania 29..=))

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by life_is_wwe View Post
    I think Y2J will be in the Smackdown EC match and he will win it...At the same night, Dolph Ziggler will cash in his contract...And we will have an awesome match at Wrestlemania 29..=))
    That's a great idea! Never even thought about Jericho as a former WHC... would be really good if this actually happened. I doubt it but.

I figure even though I'd like him to cash it in at Mania on the winner of the world title match.

I have a feeling Dolph will cash in at WM29

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Definitely waiting until WM i think.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    ziggler wont cash in at this time because it's mania season
    if ziggler cashes in on alberto at EC or mania then he's making alberto del rio's face transformation get severaly hurt in the process.
    del rio needs to get over fast as a big top star in mexico who will be loved by all nations aswell and wwe is working their asses off making big show help del rio do just that, so they are sort of giving del rio the breakfast club treatement by making him an unstoppable face, there is no way ziggler will cash it in right now.
    not untill mania i suppose where del rio's face character could go over major if he defends his tittle sucessfully against whoever that will be ( swagger or mark henry )
    ziggler's time will come at extreme rules or whatever ppv will be followed by that.

Blog Entries

Has Ziggler's moment to cash in passed?!?

So been thinking a lot about it lately and have been wondering if the WWE has missed the boat on a successful cash in by Ziggler. Now, first off, I'm glad he didn't cash in tonight as at the moment having held the briefcase so long I think the best time for him to do it now is at Wrestlemania. As I've said numerous times I think he'll face Jericho and either lose, then cash in and carry on his feud with Y2J or we'll get 2 title defences if he cashes in earlier then faces Y2J (for the win). My only concern is that at this point, Del Rio seems to have some great momentum and I'm looking more forward to a feud with him and Swagger more so than a combination of Ziggler and either of those 2. So now I wonder, should they hold of Zig's cash in til the last possible moment or should be even win at this point? Granted there can be a story in a Ziggler/Swagger feud, but I want to see how far Swags can carry this anti-American story first. So, does anyone still want a cash in/ title win right now or should they wait another couple months?

Didn't the rules state that a MitB has to be cashed in by Wrestlemania? Or was it until the next MitB PPV?
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.