Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    Kane should be in HOF while still he's performing...he deserves it!!!

yeah even my nephew chokeslams all his dolls n raise his hands n do the fire act...he sometimes call the place where his toys are kept as Chokeslam Room....

I'm going to gift him a Kane's mask for his birthday!!!
    Agreed on the first ballot Hall of Famer deal Kane definitely deserves it. Also when my friends and I used to backyard wrestle the Chokeslam was always my finishing move and I came out to Kane's music.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Agreed on the first ballot Hall of Famer deal Kane definitely deserves it. Also when my friends and I used to backyard wrestle the Chokeslam was always my finishing move and I came out to Kane's music.
    when i was too young I used to be Bret and later I used to be The Rock...

Blog Entries
    Kane debuted when I was 9 years old and I was genuinely scarred to look at him, he freaked me out so bad, but I was so drawn into his character...
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    I remember after the frist couple years of watching WWF, I got into it, mainly Austin was my favorite, then I got a certain respect for Kane when my brother said he was the coolest looking wrestler(he wasn;t into it as much, still isn't, but KAnE is his favorite still) So when me and my cousins would wrestle, I would choose Kane, quickly adopted his mannerisms and shit.

Blog Entries
    I remember after the frist couple years of watching WWF, I got into it, mainly Austin was my favorite, then I got a certain respect for Kane when my brother said he was the coolest looking wrestler(he wasn;t into it as much, still isn't, but KAnE is his favorite still) So when me and my cousins would wrestle, I would choose Kane, quickly adopted his mannerisms and shit.
    It's the case with every one...most of us have a die hard favorite (may be The Rock or Austin or HBK etc) but we all have Kane as a common favorite....