Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Kane for all ages!!!!

This is something which I wanted to post from quite some time....These days, my nephew (4yrs old boy) is taking my TV time and left with no other choice I have introduced him to the wrestling world

I thought if I show Rey Mysterio he'll get attracted..but unfortunately Rey didn't showed up when I showed him Raw for the first time...but he saw Kane and got attracted to him instantly...he fears Kane n thinks that he is a monster who can create fire by rising his hands..

Kane has become his daily thing..we even scare him by taking Kane's name...when ever I see wrestling he asks when kane will come....n if Kane is not showed up that episode he'll feel bad...so I have downloaded many videos of Kane only to show him..

Recently when we saw the Team Hell NO's graduation episode, he was excited n said "Look Kane is talking, Kane is dancing"...but he was disappointed for not creating fire.. today when I am seeing Vintage collection episode he asked me whether Kane will come or not..I said no he'll not..then he said "oh!! so this is other wrestling or what, but last time Kane has not created fire..Kane will be good if he creates fire n beat bad uncles..." (In his language, other wrestling means TNA n wrestling means WWE where Kane appears n he is now convinced that Kane Uncle is good n he beats all bad uncles )
    Last edited by Sahu; 02-11-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Haha thats great to hear he is taking an interest in a character. Only a matter of time before he starts liking other characters if you want to give him a good fright turn off the lights and play kane's entrance music!

You're Welcome lol

Blog Entries
    Haha thats great to hear he is taking an interest in a character. Only a matter of time before he starts liking other characters if you want to give him a good fright turn off the lights and play kane's entrance music!

You're Welcome lol
    hahaha!! He's already liking DB n he chants NO when ever he sees him n I bought one "NO NO NO" shirt for him...actually he likes Red color, probably that may be the reason why he's liking Kane n DB!!!

Blog Entries
    In fact Kane is not new for our family...when we were young, we used to scare one of our cousins by taking Kane n Undertaker's names..we used to give a thong sound on a plate to scare him more..
    Last edited by Sahu; 02-11-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Kane was actually the reason I started watching wrestling as well. He was on my first Raw ever watched and I was absolutely intrigued by him. He instantly become my favorite wrestler and still is this very day.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Yeah there's something about Kane that kids like. My son who was about 5 during the AE, LOVED Kane. He wore his mask for Halloween or any other time he damn well pleased. He would beat up his sister's dolls and do the whole arm raising, down hard pretend fire blast while making the noise after he laid them all out.

When we went to house shows or raws, Kane was his must see. Before every match...."is Kane coming out yet?"....No not yet....awwww!

Kane is awesome. First ballot HOFer IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Kane was actually the reason I started watching wrestling as well. He was on my first Raw ever watched and I was absolutely intrigued by him. He instantly become my favorite wrestler and still is this very day.

Undertaker was the reason I first got into wrestling, I think people just love the crazy killer look.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

The Hurricane was the Reason I got into wrestling back in 2001. I loved his theme song... But yea Kane was awesome, I was actually fearful of him when he took his mask off and set JR on fire, him and Shane's rivalry really got me hooked back in 03.

Blog Entries
    He would beat up his sister's dolls and do the whole arm raising, down hard pretend fire blast while making the noise after he laid them all out.

When we went to house shows or raws, Kane was his must see. Before every match...."is Kane coming out yet?"....No not yet....awwww!

Kane is awesome. First ballot HOFer IMO.
    Kane should be in HOF while still he's performing...he deserves it!!!

yeah even my nephew chokeslams all his dolls n raise his hands n do the fire act...he sometimes call the place where his toys are kept as Chokeslam Room....

I'm going to gift him a Kane's mask for his birthday!!!

Blog Entries
    For the love of God. DO NOT SHOW HIM 2003 KANE!!!!....not till he's old enough.

Lol. My niece is 5 now, but when she was 4, she saw my wrestling and she couldn't get enough of "Reymio Sterio" as she calls him. So I made her masks for her, bought her a Rey Mysaterio toy...ok, I gave her mine. And she loves watching WrestleMania 22 over and over.....and over and over again....for the entrance! She doesn't care much for the match. So I promised her one day we will go see Rey Mysterio fight for real. And of course she knows Randy Orton and Kurt Angle from that match.

I'll give her my 619 Rey DVD when she's old enough. Cannot wait for my nephew to get into wrestling, I wonder who will be his favorite? Cena's never an option, I will see to that. But then again, my sister never wanted my niece to like Dora, and now she's crazy for her. So I might have to show him the best matches starting with Hogan/Andre and Savage/Steamboat WrestleMania III, then go on from there to see what he'll like. Of course not try and fix his sight on what I like.