Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Can't argue it is not quite right... can't see a point in arguing with a stubborn prick is more like it.
    Stubborn, because I have an opinion? Because I'm sitting here defending an opinion you can't argue against. Name calling this has gotten to? Really? I wish you wouldn't hurt my feeling like that. All over because I said Jericho is what he is....over-rated. Not over-rated period.......over-rated by idiots like you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    So it is ok for Jericho to prep, but not The Rock. I guess one could call that a blind mark or a hippo. You get where I'm going.
    I think he's mentions it because most will agree that Rock cannot plan a match with the same amount of time.

I love how you ignore the fact that host an awards show is so fucking difficult. Jericho probably had his lines written on his forearm. Oh wait, that was'nt him.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Time out for name calling. Bad form Billy
    Yeah, I kinda figured after I posted it that it was... but oh well.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Please....go back to the playtime sandpit of the blog world - where the lesser the substance the more words it requires; where a handful of self important people pat each other on their backs for taking 1000 words to say something where 10 would do; where opinion goes to die of loneliness and efedders look cool by comparison.

Black Ninja!
    Stubborn, because I have an opinion? Because I'm sitting here defending an opinion you can't argue against. Name calling this has gotten to? Really? I wish you wouldn't hurt my feeling like that. All over because I said Jericho is what he is....over-rated. Not over-rated period.......over-rated by idiots like you.
    I apologise... For calling you a prick that is. That was uncalled for. I should be mpre civil about this.

Yes you are stubborn. I'm not even arguing the fact that jericho is a little overrated... No I'm arguing that Rock and Austin are given far too high a pedestal to sit on and that Jericho is indeed on their level if not better then them. That is what my argument here is n0othing else.

Here we have a guy who doesn't want to hear what any of you want to say - yet wants us to listen to what he says.

Here we have a guy who believes he is right - his mind is closed on this issue, and most others beside I will bet.

Here we have a guy who can't hold his water - who gets so upset at your disbelief that you can almost hear the tears between his words.

This guy here huh? What a guy!
    Who here is getting upset? Am I the one name calling here? I don't want to listen to what you have to say? I'm sitting here waiting for a response. I'm not getting anything. I'm asking question among other things waiting for answers. All I'm seeing is 2 or 3 sentences. No one has argued any of my points. I'm sitting here claiming I want to hear why you believe Jericho is on that level. I stated why he isn't. I slammed Y2J because he deserved to be after all the praise he receives from the likes of you. I'm not telling anyone I want to leave. If anyone here is stubborn, a guy who can't hold water, a guy who believes he is right, and doesn't want to hear what anyone has to say it is you guys who tell me to flee, along with name calling, along with not arguing the points I presented.

Black Ninja!
    Please....go back to the playtime sandpit of the blog world - where the lesser the substance the more words it requires; where a handful of self important people pat each other on their backs for taking 1000 words to say something where 10 would do; where opinion goes to die of loneliness and efedders look cool by comparison.
    This is why I don't like writing more than 25 words per post...

Black Ninja!
    Who here is getting upset? Am I the one name calling here? I don't want to listen to what you have to say? I'm sitting here waiting for a response. I'm not getting anything. I'm asking question among other things waiting for answers. All I'm seeing is 2 or 3 sentences. No one has argued any of my points. I'm sitting here claiming I want to hear why you believe Jericho is on that level. I stated why he isn't. I slammed Y2J because he deserved to be after all the praise he receives from the likes of you. I'm not telling anyone I want to leave. If anyone here is stubborn, a guy who can't hold water, a guy who believes he is right, and doesn't want to hear what anyone has to say it is you guys who tell me to flee, along with name calling, along with not arguing the points I presented.
    I had a momentary lapse of losing my cool and resorted to childish name calling. We can move past that if you have the maturity to do so.

I am responding to your points. Or Do you not recognise responses that aren't in Essay form?

I'm not telling you to run along now. I'm telling you to actually dispute the argument that I bought up, not the one you think is the issue.

Blog Entries
    Da fuq did I just read? ('~')

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I apologise... For calling you a prick that is. That was uncalled for. I should be mpre civil about this.

Yes you are stubborn. I'm not even arguing the fact that jericho is a little overrated... No I'm arguing that Rock and Austin are given far too high a pedestal to sit on and that Jericho is indeed on their level if not better then them. That is what my argument here is n0othing else.
    I'm stubborn, hello....the group of guys who are here defending Jericho telling me to flee, calling me names among other things. How the hell am I stubborn when I'm asking why he is in their league without receiving an answer.