Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    My lame argument isn't getting a response because they can't argue it. A child could do better? That is why you arn't arguing at all.
    Have some more rope fella.....

Black Ninja!
    I suppose that is why he was prepping with Barrett last monday.
    He was prepping because he had time to plan it out. Most things are better with some sort of a plan. But that got thrown out of whack out of nowhere didn't it and he and punk had to work a match that neither one expected until about ten minutes before it happened.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

So being a mark is defending your opinion? If so, doesn't that make you a Jericho mark? Talk a lot of shit? I spoke facts. The reason he received all the outside stuff is because his work on the mic. Fascinated by movie world? All I stated was his work on the mic who someone called over-rated was the legit reason why he got offers from Hollywood. I know Rock isn't the same Rock during his prime years, but who expects that? You actually expect a guy who was literally the best on the mic this industry ever seen to be that good on the mic after 10 years? No!! How is my logic flawed? He was in the main event vs one of the biggest stars in wrestling history with Undisputed title on the line, crowd wasn't in the match at all. Jericho and HHH both admitted they shouldn't have gone on last. HHH is no scrub.....he has main evented WMs before. No main event felt like that one did at 18 where the crowd wasn't there. Hell, the following year, facing Mr.Wrestlemania in his return match after 5 years.....no advertising as a top 4 main event match? If that isn't enough to prove he isn't on their level.....I don't know how much clearer I need to make it. I guess a mark like yourself doesn't listen to reason. How many 1 on 1 world or WWE title matches did Jericho have from the time he lost the title at Mania 18 to Unforgiven in 08 when he won his 2nd world title? At least, I believe it was his 2nd. It took a total of 7 years to get his 2nd world title victory? Again, I love how he is on the same level as Austin/Rock. Let us not use logic. Let us play make believe.
    Again with the booking...Who did Jericho beat to become Undisputed champ?

By your logic, Cena is the best since he's been champ a billion times.

Title reigns don't mean shit. Just ask Piper, Perfect and so many others.

WM 18 it was Hulk freakin' Hogan who got the massive reaction. By the time Jericho and HHH wrestled, the crowd was spent from cheering Hogan.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He was prepping because he had time to plan it out. Most things are better with some sort of a plan. But that got thrown out of whack out of nowhere didn't it and he and punk had to work a match that neither one expected until about ten minutes before it happened.
    So it is ok for Jericho to prep, but not The Rock. I guess one could call that a blind mark or a hippo. You get where I'm going.

Black Ninja!
    My lame argument isn't getting a response because they can't argue it. A child could do better? That is why you arn't arguing at all.
    Can't argue it is not quite right... can't see a point in arguing with a stubborn prick is more like it.

Blog Entries
    Here we have a guy who doesn't want to hear what any of you want to say - yet wants us to listen to what he says.

Here we have a guy who believes he is right - his mind is closed on this issue, and most others beside I will bet.

Here we have a guy who can't hold his water - who gets so upset at your disbelief that you can almost hear the tears between his words.

This guy here huh? What a guy!

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Again with the booking...Who did Jericho beat to become Undisputed champ?

By your logic, Cena is the best since he's been champ a billion times.

Title reigns don't mean shit. Just ask Piper, Perfect and so many others.

WM 18 it was Hulk freakin' Hogan who got the massive reaction. By the time Jericho and HHH wrestled, the crowd was spent from cheering Hogan.
    Who said amount of title reigns meant something? I didn't say that. World or WWE title=main event. How many times did he get a world or WWE title match from 2001-2008? You shouldn't be that embarrassed to look it up if he is so damn great. So they weren't going crazy like that because they were seeing something no one thought they would see.....Rock vs Hogan?

Blog Entries
    So it is ok for Jericho to prep, but not The Rock. I guess one could call that a blind mark or a hippo. You get where I'm going.
    Jericho doesn't need to prep promos - Rock does.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Can't argue it is not quite right... can't see a point in arguing with a stubborn prick is more like it.
    Time out for name calling. Bad form Billy

Black Ninja!
    No elaborate for me because, you clearly think I'm an idiot. Don't worry common thought around here.

They are all allowed to prep, no-one is arguing that they can't prep. But surely you can do a little better to memorize your lines then writing them on your arm... especially when you are a movie star... and you've said the same lines literally hundreds and thousands of times before.

Do your prep work behind the scenes and don't make it blatantly obvious...