Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    It's still real to TheGreatOne dammit!

Pssssst - it's in the script bro. Nobody "won" anything. They played their part and played politics backstage. That's it. That's all.

Seems to me, you're the only one blowing this particular trumpet. Have fun in your parade of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I maintain that while you could stick a mic in Austin's or Jericho's hands at any time and get something worthwhile, Rock needs prepping and writers most of the time. It's true.
    So you are telling me Jericho doesn't need prepping? That was a good joke.

Black Ninja!
    Okay here we go....

Austin and Rock are put on far too high a pedestal. Anyone can recite lines when they have them written on their arm or have people whispering them in their ear (Rocky). Austin became a star because he did what so many people want to do in real life. Nail their boss with a painful shot. People love them some a that bullshit.

I love Austin and Rock, but top say that they are what a professional wrestler should strive to be is silly. Rock has better MIC skills then Austin, because austin is better at making his action do the talking for him. His action packed promos put his work on the same level as rock in terms off making the crowd eat him up. However they are no better at getting a crowd reaction then John Cena. I class Cena, Austin and Rock on one level. A level where, they can get their reaction in their promos and they can put on a good match with a good opponent. However, none of those three have the greatest technical ability in the ring and only get support in their matches by coming back from nowhere to put in however much of their respective finishing sequence tyhey are using for a specific match.

Chris Jericho can do a hell of a lot more in the ring. He can take the ass kicking and make it look real, then he can take some more. Then he can come out and bring all sorts of crazy offense out. His matches are always more unique. They don't just follow the same exact pattern. In that way his in ring work far outshines the other three. Now lets talk about his mic work.

Chris Jericho could incite a fricken riot if he wanted. He doesn't even need to speak to bend the crowd to his will, but when he does. You listen to every single word he says. The guy is a legit rockstar and knows how to talk to a crowd. He gets them wanting more like nobody can. Yes he spent time in the midcard, because he knew he would get back to the main event when it benefitted the business not just himself, he knows the business is about making money and if the best way to make money is for him to take a back seat for a while. He does it.He takes the feud in the mid card and he makes it damn well entertaining! When I watch videos from the Attitude era, it aint jericho I fast forward through. because he doesn't bore me to death with the same old stuff each and everytime.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    So you are telling me Jericho doesn't need prepping? That was a good joke.
    Jericho can pull off matches with almost no prep time... I'm sure he could pull out a couple great promos off the cuff.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

It's still real to TheGreatOne dammit!

Pssssst - it's in the script bro. Nobody "won" anything. They played their part and played politics backstage. That's it. That's all.

Seems to me, you're the only one blowing this particular trumpet. Have fun in your parade of one.
    Rock played politics? That is why Big Show said Rock was one of the few guys that helped him when he first got there. It is scripted? Jericho needs no script....idiot

Blog Entries
    So we are really going down that road. Instead of having a real discussion. You want to go into another area instead of discussing those 3. I get it, you can't defend what you been saying. It is ok....
    Says the guy who repeats the same LAME arguments that even a child could do better than. You're not discussing anything - your refuting anything you hear. You're the one with the closed mind on the issue. Go away little flea.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Jericho can pull off matches with almost no prep time... I'm sure he could pull out a couple great promos off the cuff.
    I suppose that is why he was prepping with Barrett last monday.

Blog Entries
    Rock played politics? That is why Big Show said Rock was one of the few guys that helped him when he first got there. It is scripted? Jericho needs no script....idiot
    Sorry? What was that? Say it again please!

Says the guy who repeats the same LAME arguments that even a child could do better than. You're not discussing anything - your refuting anything you hear. You're the one with the closed mind on the issue. Go away little flea.
    My lame argument isn't getting a response because they can't argue it. A child could do better? That is why you arn't arguing at all.

Blog Entries
    Oh noes guys! We got a blogger here! And you all know what Robstar thinks of bloggers! lmao what a joke!