Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 172
  1. #111
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    See it is possible for an English man to get something right from time to time
    They get it right a lot thanks! Every time they criticise the Welsh or the Irish or the Scots! lolol

  2. #112
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega View Post
    I think the most overrated wrestler is probably... Randy Orton. Honest to God, I could fall asleep during his matches.
    I think Randy Orton is slightly overrated as far as the normal fans go... But is highly underrated as far as the IWC goes. HHH said in Randy's documentary that he is one of the smoothest wrestlers he has ever seen. His drop kick is wicked... he seems to love the wwe, and given the right character he can play it spectacularly. He use to make children cry by just looking at them. I will admit that I might be bias because I am young and have been a fan of him since his start in WWE, but I 100% think everything I just said is true.
    #BeJelly


  3. #113
    head and shoulders, no damn question about it.........Chris Jericho. I know he is great, but no one should ever say he is on the level of Rock/Austin.

  4. #114
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    head and shoulders, no damn question about it.........Chris Jericho. I know he is great, but no one should ever say he is on the level of Rock/Austin.
    In my opinion... His better than them...they are massively overrated, simply because they can whip up excitement in the crowd. Jericho can do that too. Then he out wrestles them...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #115
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    head and shoulders, no damn question about it.........Chris Jericho. I know he is great, but no one should ever say he is on the level of Rock/Austin.
    Austin and Rock should feel honored to be mentioned with Jericho IMO. Jericho is a much better wrestler, he's on the same level as far as promos go... I will never understand all the love for Rock and Austin... I assume it's because people still love the attitude era.
    #BeJelly


  6. #116
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Austin and Rock should feel honored to be mentioned with Jericho IMO. Jericho is a much better wrestler, he's on the same level as far as promos go... I will never understand all the love for Rock and Austin... I assume it's because people still love the attitude era.
    Rock, Austin and Cena are all the same in terms of talent. But apparently Cena is the only one it's okay to ctriticise.

  7. #117
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rock, Austin and Cena are all the same in terms of talent. But apparently Cena is the only one it's okay to ctriticise.
    I think it's because Cena still wrestles constantly. Other theories I have are that they were children during the attitude era so they glorify them... Or they are just attitude era marks... which is all good, I think we have all been bias towards something in our lives.
    #BeJelly


  8. #118
    I think Chavo is overrated a bit. He's good in the ring, and all, but I don't see him as more than a mid-carder. He barely gets over without referencing Eddie G., either in promos, or in his moveset. Nothing about Chavo gets me excited to see him wrestle, unless I want to see an Eddie tribute.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rock, Austin and Cena are all the same in terms of talent. But apparently Cena is the only one it's okay to ctriticise.
    I don't criticize Cena.

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Austin and Rock should feel honored to be mentioned with Jericho IMO. Jericho is a much better wrestler, he's on the same level as far as promos go... I will never understand all the love for Rock and Austin... I assume it's because people still love the attitude era.
    Jericho isn't on the same level on the mic. You gotta be kidding me. Rock and Austin made you say, I can't wait til Raw next week. Jericho never did that for me. Did you watch the attitude era? If you didn't......your opinion is invalid.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.