Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Jericho has never had the crowd in his hands like Rock and Austin. If Jericho heard you say he was in the same league as Austin and Rock.....he'd laugh at you. Jericho vs HBK WM19 isn't a top 4 main event? I got WM19 on DVD. No promo hyping the match happening. People consider HBK the best in ring performer of all-time. How can you be in the ring with Mr.Wrestlemania and not be a top 4 match if you are as good as Austin/Rock. Jericho is not in their league. If he was, he wouldn't have to go back to the midcards and winning the IC title. Austin/Rock never had to go battle and win the IC title after becoming main event talent. That is what seperates them. Jericho was in the midcard for so long after he won the undisputed title. After his HIAC match with HHH, he was an afterthought. Guys like Austin, Rock, Hogan, Flair, and HBK were not after thoughts. When they were on the show no matter who they faced......it was a main event match. WM20, advertised 7 main event matches, Jericho/Christian wasn't one of them. I could keep going, but do I really need to. You should know this. If he is as good as Austin or Rock, he wouldn't be facing the likes of Tomko, Christian, or IC title bouts over the IC title on ppvs.
    That match at wrestlemania 19 was probably the best of the night.

As far as Jericho being overrated - not a chance. I agree that hes just as good on the mic as rock and Austin. He keeps it fresh and keeps changing. I feel the rocks material on the mic wears very thin after a while. Dont need to go into detail stating the obvious that his wrestling ability is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.