Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Da fuq did I just read? ('~')
    I wrote too many words and a shit storm errupted...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I had a momentary lapse of losing my cool and resorted to childish name calling. We can move past that if you have the maturity to do so.

I am responding to your points. Or Do you not recognise responses that aren't in Essay form?

I'm not telling you to run along now. I'm telling you to actually dispute the argument that I bought up, not the one you think is the issue.
    Mature....looking like I'm the only one mature poster here.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I'm stubborn, hello....the group of guys who are here defending Jericho telling me to flee, calling me names among other things. How the hell am I stubborn when I'm asking why he is in their league without receiving an answer.
    You recieved many answer to why he is in their league. If you choose not to except them, then that is fine, that's your choice. It is in fact rather stubborn to completely pretend that people aren't putting forward any argument against you, when they in fact are.

Robstar tells everyone to go away... it's how he says hi...

Black Ninja!
    Mature....looking like I'm the only one mature poster here.
    Not really. A mature person takes in other peoples opinions.

Okay here we go....

Austin and Rock are put on far too high a pedestal. Anyone can recite lines when they have them written on their arm or have people whispering them in their ear (Rocky). Austin became a star because he did what so many people want to do in real life. Nail their boss with a painful shot. People love them some a that bullshit.

I love Austin and Rock, but top say that they are what a professional wrestler should strive to be is silly. Rock has better MIC skills then Austin, because austin is better at making his action do the talking for him. His action packed promos put his work on the same level as rock in terms off making the crowd eat him up. However they are no better at getting a crowd reaction then John Cena. I class Cena, Austin and Rock on one level. A level where, they can get their reaction in their promos and they can put on a good match with a good opponent. However, none of those three have the greatest technical ability in the ring and only get support in their matches by coming back from nowhere to put in however much of their respective finishing sequence tyhey are using for a specific match.

Chris Jericho can do a hell of a lot more in the ring. He can take the ass kicking and make it look real, then he can take some more. Then he can come out and bring all sorts of crazy offense out. His matches are always more unique. They don't just follow the same exact pattern. In that way his in ring work far outshines the other three. Now lets talk about his mic work.

Chris Jericho could incite a fricken riot if he wanted. He doesn't even need to speak to bend the crowd to his will, but when he does. You listen to every single word he says. The guy is a legit rockstar and knows how to talk to a crowd. He gets them wanting more like nobody can. Yes he spent time in the midcard, because he knew he would get back to the main event when it benefitted the business not just himself, he knows the business is about making money and if the best way to make money is for him to take a back seat for a while. He does it.He takes the feud in the mid card and he makes it damn well entertaining! When I watch videos from the Attitude era, it aint jericho I fast forward through. because he doesn't bore me to death with the same old stuff each and everytime.
    Yea, he can work a crowd alright, he admitted to saying Bulls, Bears, amng other teams suck in Chicago when he was doing that 1000 holds promo. He doesn't need a mic to get them on their feet? You are telling me if Rock, Austin and Jericho all were advertised for a show in the same place Jericho would somehow get a bigger chant than Rock or Austin when they come out? Rock didn't speak a word and the fans were already cheering or chanting his name. Same goes for Austin.

Not really. A mature person takes in other peoples opinions.
    What opinion? I'm waiting.....for one. A mature person doesn't tell me a to flee or go on disrespecting me with their posts like go to the blog world. Who is taking my opinion? I'm stating why I don't believe Jericho is in Austin or Rock's league.....you are a mark, you are so disrespectful to Jericho, and all I'm stating is why I don't believe he is in the same area code as Rock or Austin. They main evented ppvs. They weren't on the midcard of major ppvs in their primes. When was Jericho in his prime aka at his best?

You recieved many answer to why he is in their league. If you choose not to except them, then that is fine, that's your choice. It is in fact rather stubborn to completely pretend that people aren't putting forward any argument against you, when they in fact are.

Robstar tells everyone to go away... it's how he says hi...
    Sorry, I thought were we were having a debate where you argue my opinion while I argue yours. Instead here it must be, everyone is right as long as it is their opinion. My mistake....I thought folks defending their opinion. Instead, they pretend my opinion or questions I ask are not there.

getting late, done for the day.....thanks for your guys opinion. I suppose I can accept it since logic isn't exactly well liked here. Jericho=upper midcard; Austin and Rock=main event. Thanks for playing.

Blog Entries
    Who here is getting upset? Am I the one name calling here? I don't want to listen to what you have to say? I'm sitting here waiting for a response. I'm not getting anything. I'm asking question among other things waiting for answers. All I'm seeing is 2 or 3 sentences. No one has argued any of my points. I'm sitting here claiming I want to hear why you believe Jericho is on that level. I stated why he isn't. I slammed Y2J because he deserved to be after all the praise he receives from the likes of you. I'm not telling anyone I want to leave. If anyone here is stubborn, a guy who can't hold water, a guy who believes he is right, and doesn't want to hear what anyone has to say it is you guys who tell me to flee, along with name calling, along with not arguing the points I presented.
    Since you're yet to address the members that have taken issue with you to any adequate degree thus far, why do you think I'd be inclined to join their ranks? Yeah, right

Black Ninja!
    This conversation is pointless.