Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I think Rock is definitely better or at least has more in his bag than Cena. Whether or not the Rock uses the arsenal, that's a whole other story. In his Mavia days, he used a high cross body off the top ropes. We've seen several really well executed drop kicks out of The Rock. He's done moonsaults, powerslams, piledriver, etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm sorry, it' won't happen again.
    I think you're being facetious. I know you're not stupid and realise the nature of a wrestling discussion site Tommy. Why do people come here and then insist on changing the rules of communication? What's with that? You can't start playing a game and following the existing set of rules only to want to change them when they don't suit you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I think Rock is definitely better or at least has more in his bag than Cena. Whether or not the Rock uses the arsenal, that's a whole other story. In his Mavia days, he used a high cross body off the top ropes. We've seen several really well executed drop kicks out of The Rock. He's done moonsaults, powerslams, piledriver, etc.
    Check this out - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...g-moves/page/2

Cena only pulls out the top rope legdrop on occasion - but he has it there. The 'emerald flowsion' as it's titled here (against Punk no less). So, Cena has also "done" moves but falls back on the old faithfuls. Just. Like. Rock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think you're being facetious. I know you're not stupid and realise the nature of a wrestling discussion site Tommy. Why do people come here and then insist on changing the rules of communication? What's with that? You can't start playing a game and following the existing set of rules only to want to change them when they don't suit you.
    English is a second language to me, and I don't know what facetious means lol!
    Of course I understand how a discussion works. I didn't realize that it was compulsory to follow these so called 'rules' for every post that we post here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    English is a second language to me, and I don't know what facetious means lol!
    Of course I understand how a discussion works. I didn't realize that it was compulsory to follow these so called 'rules' for every post that we post here.
    *sniggers* Tommy thinks Welsh is a language! I thought it was a game of alphabet 52 pick up

It kinda defeats the purpose of us being here if the 'rules' just get used sparingly and with no respect. Don't we call people who do that trolls?

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Cena has pulled out some fairly impressive moves himself. Aside from the link Rob listed, Cena has pulled off in recent memory, a top rope German against CM Punk; and a head scissors takedown, the latter of which was pretty impressive given his size and preferred style.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    *sniggers* Tommy thinks Welsh is a language! I thought it was a game of alphabet 52 pick up

It kinda defeats the purpose of us being here if the 'rules' just get used sparingly and with no respect. Don't we call people who do that trolls?
    Oh you
    Fun fact; Welsh is one of the oldest languages in Europe.

I don't exactly have time to back up every single opinion I post down here, as is the case with many others I'm sure. Plus I think it's a bit harsh to class that as trolling. Trolling is posting ridiculous statements without backing them up.

Blog Entries
    Oh you
    Fun fact; Welsh is one of the oldest languages in Europe.

I don't exactly have time to back up every single opinion I post down here, as is the case with many others I'm sure. Plus I think it's a bit harsh to class that as trolling. Trolling is posting ridiculous statements without backing them up.
    I didn't call you a troll so much as allude that you were behaving "troll-like" lol.

Did you hear William Regal saying on NXT the other week that the Welsh are the only true Brits? It was during Mason Ryans match.

Blog Entries
    I didn't call you a troll so much as allude that you were behaving "troll-like" lol.

Did you hear William Regal saying on NXT the other week that the Welsh are the only true Brits? It was during Mason Ryans match.
    I know that lol! If you'd called me a troll I'd probably pack up and head to 'The Pit'....... or not.

I didn't. I'm way behind on my NXT unfortunately.
    I'm not sure what's more shocking about that. The fact that Regal mentioned Wales, or the fact that Ryan had a match lol!

See it is possible for an English man to get something right from time to time