Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The Rock is in no way the same as John Cena. The Rock has history behind him in this business and genuinely loves it (unlike some think (and I'm not saying that Cena doesn't love the business either)).
    The Rock had better mic skills than Cena.
    The Rock is a better in ring wrestler than Cena.

The only comparison is that they've both been pushed as the face of the company. That is where any comparison stops IMO.
    Just how is Rock any better in the ring than Cena? Cena, Rock, Hogan - all proponents of the 5 moves of doom with a whole lot of kicking, punching, clotheslines and bodyslams. Hell, Rocky's go to move to "change things up" is a freaking DDT. And sorry but things like kip-ups and pandering to the crowd don't qualify as wrestling moves.

It must be all that blood rushing away from their brains when they watch Rock that confuse his fans about this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    And who the hell does Sheamus think he is? Since when can you just walk right up to Management and just ask to be the next face of the company? I think Sheamus, in his mind, believes he is the most over guy in the WWE, when he clearly is not. He is 35 years old and wants to step up as the future of WWE? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! You're not that over you un-funny, bland, boring, ugly, ego-tistical D**head!
    This is the way you think it works, do you? A guy can just hit up the powers that be and tell them "put me there"? I bet you believe that Cena also tells them when he wants to be champ and they just go "Oh yessir Mr.Cena, your will shall be done". What a crock. These guys are nothing but puppets with no ability to move up, down or sideways on their own.

Just preposterous.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Simple thread, who do you think is the most overrated wrestler in the WWE. A wrestler you think is overrated by the IWC, and you just in general don't see what's so special about him/her.

For me it is Christian, for some reason I found him a decent face/heel and a good wrestler, but I don't find him great by any means. (I saw his work in TNA to) I always thought most of his work is good, but most of the time when Christian is out, people want to see him come back and win some huge match like the Money in the Bank, get pushed to the main event, and a few even said he should win the Royal Rumble. I mean I like Christian, but I don't think he is really great.
    This is my pick too. Nothing more I can add to this. He should have stayed in TNA. That's where he shined.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Just how is Rock any better in the ring than Cena? Cena, Rock, Hogan - all proponents of the 5 moves of doom with a whole lot of kicking, punching, clotheslines and bodyslams. Hell, Rocky's go to move to "change things up" is a freaking DDT. And sorry but things like kip-ups and pandering to the crowd don't qualify as wrestling moves.

It must be all that blood rushing away from their brains when they watch Rock that confuse his fans about this.
    How is Cena better than The Rock then?

And I'm neither a Rock nor Cena fan.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    How is Cena better than The Rock then?

And I'm neither a Rock nor Cena fan.
    I never claimed Cena was better. They're on a par - neither bad nor great. You said - 'The Rock is a better in ring wrestler than Cena.'The burden of proof is yours, not mine.

most over rated by the IWC in my OPINION.... #1 Christian, no grace, great promo's , can go in the ring just looks awkward and broken while he does it. and isn't as good as people seem to think.
    #2 The Rock.... snore, his "in ring ability" SNORE more
    #3 Wade (how many times do they have to give me a shot to make an impact) Barret: i was excited about him then after the 134th time he gave the same promo, or wrestled the same match the Shiny wore off... A lot.
    honorable mentions: Ziggler, Daniels ( he's brilliant but he's not as good as people tend to say he is).

most under rated by the IWC HAS to be Cena, if he was as bad as the IWC said he was he'd be flipping bugers (not saying he's great but he's no where near as bad as the internet crowd make him out to be.)

My fav who i wish got pushed. Gabriel, give him some mic time in the undercard to get his chops up. but i LOVE his style of wrestling. just my opinion
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Blog Entries
    I never claimed Cena was better. They're on a par - neither bad nor great. You said - 'The Rock is a better in ring wrestler than Cena.'The burden of proof is yours, not mine.
    I don't need to prove anything. Its just my opinion. You have a different opinion. someone else will have another varying opinion.

Blog Entries
    I don't need to prove anything. Its just my opinion. You have a different opinion. someone else will have another varying opinion.
    Gee sorry Tommy, but where I come from, if you're going to make claims you really need to be able to back them up - otherwise you just become famous for talking bullshit. If you're going to enter a debate - as this thread clearly is - and state your opinion, you can't just cut and run once you've made a claim. If anything, it demonstrates just how little you believe your own claim.

Blog Entries
    Gee sorry Tommy, but where I come from, if you're going to make claims you really need to be able to back them up - otherwise you just become famous for talking bullshit. If you're going to enter a debate - as this thread clearly is - and state your opinion, you can't just cut and run once you've made a claim. If anything, it demonstrates just how little you believe your own claim.
    I'm sorry, it' won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hardy is a great wrestler. Your post is actually the crime.

When it comes to selling moves i pick Hardy over Ziggler every day
    Once Shawn Michaels was asked about The Hardy Boyz imitating him / the Midnight Rockers. HBK said, imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but it's also good to know a few wrestling holds"...