Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Randy Orton
    Ryback
    Kofi Kingston
    Rey Mysterio
    Christian

There was a time that Zack Ryder was overrated, about a year ago, nowadays not so much.
    Last edited by bcfccalum; 02-11-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett. Barrett has been given chance and chance but never seems to shine. Ziggler tries his best but is just so vanilla. The guys only in the main event scene because they've been stretched so thin. And he's given so many opportunities and complains he's never been given a chance. Also when was the last time he actually stole the show? You never hear anyone say, "Yeah the main event was good, but that dolph Ziggler match was epic" except of course the marks. The reason the IWC loves him isn't because he's talented it's because he's a fresh face to hold the world title. As soon as he does win the big one the 3 people who cheer for him in the match will stop and the entire area will be silent as he enters.

There are 2 types of overrated because there are 2 sets of WWE fans - the casaul "WWE Universe" and the smarky IWC.

Overrated by the WWE Universe:

John Cena
    Kofi Kingston
    Ryback

Overrated by the Internet Wrestling Community:

Dolph Ziggler
    Christian
    Wade Barrett
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 02-11-2013 at 08:07 AM.

all the "underrated" wrestlers gabriel, kidd, ryan couldn't cut a decent promo if their lives depended on it thats why they are where they are.

but for overrated im going with ziggles and kingston I can't remember anything good they did other than taking bumps and being watered down spotmonkeys.

So many great suggestions on this topic. But of course, certain people had to try and rip other's opinions because they don't agree. No one's insane for thinking Ziggler and Punk are overrated. Ziggler is not interesting, and if he's ever going to be taken serious, by me anyway, he needs a little...how can I put this....bass in his voice. He sounds anything but tough. It's like trying to take Justin Bieber and make him some bad ass tough guy villain in a movie. Punk has also lost my interest. I won't bash him though. He's done really good things.

I find Barrett way way WAY overrated. I don't see what the big deal about him is at all. And I have to see another Barrett/Orton match I'm gonna puke.

Honestly, it's easier to talk about the ones that aren't overrated. Like Antonio Cesaro. The man definitely lives up to the hype.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    So many great suggestions on this topic. But of course, certain people had to try and rip other's opinions because they don't agree. No one's insane for thinking Ziggler and Punk are overrated. Ziggler is not interesting, and if he's ever going to be taken serious, by me anyway, he needs a little...how can I put this....bass in his voice. He sounds anything but tough. It's like trying to take Justin Bieber and make him some bad ass tough guy villain in a movie. Punk has also lost my interest. I won't bash him though. He's done really good things.

I find Barrett way way WAY overrated. I don't see what the big deal about him is at all. And I have to see another Barrett/Orton match I'm gonna puke.

Honestly, it's easier to talk about the ones that aren't overrated. Like Antonio Cesaro. The man definitely lives up to the hype.
    I agree on Barrett. I think he's good and he will make a good world champion one day (potentially). But he's not as good as some make him out to be. Many seem to think that's he's already overdue a world championship. I don't agree with that. I did at one time think that he perhaps should have had a short run with the WWE Championship when the Nexus was at it's height, but but that would have been more for furthering that particular storyline rather than for him because he was great.

Cesaro definitely lives up to the hype. He's one of my favorites in WWE at the moment. Delivers in the ring and he's getting better and better in his talking on the mic too. He always impresses me in his promo delivery recently.

As for Ziggler, well, he needs his breakthrough sooner rather than later I'd say. Is he overrated though? I'd say he's in the same boat as Punk. He's very good, even great, but a lot of people have just jumped on the bandwagon with him. So I guess you could class him as overrated.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    The Rock if were going Of all time for me.
    Really lol?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Really lol?
    Yep. I like rocky but damn he gets too much credit.

In my book it's - Ryback .God knows why he is having this undefeated streak . He is not even 1% as intimidating as Goldberg.
    His moveset , technique and execution is very average .People ate up his 'feed me more' chant but he talks rubbish on the mic .

He is clearly way overrated .

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yep. I like rocky but damn he gets too much credit.
    He gets too much credit because he was that damn good

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....