Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I quoted Randy Orton, CM Punk, Kaitlyn, Dean Ambrose. Seems to me that the IWC overrates them. Is that "everyone"?
    You don't count as people... You know this!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    Anyone that says Ziggler or Punk are insane. And by the way, Bobby Roode couldn't hold Ziggler's Jock strap. Most overrated has been, and always will be...Jeff Hardy. Another one that is way overrated is Wade Barrett. Green as grass.
    Um, OK. Reasoning behind that please!
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Um, OK. Reasoning behind that please!
    He thinks CM punk is an unequalled God... He overrates the ability of the man and anyone with a differing opinion is crazy.

Ziggler makes a better golf caddy and cheerleader then he does a wrestler...

Blog Entries
    Pretty much everyone is overrated once they hit a certain level of exposure. It's just something that comes with general popularity and the very thing that's plagued Cena where the IWC is concerned.

Most overrated? I hate to say it, but that'd be Kane. It's mostly because all of his initial popularity came from riding the coattails of Taker. If you look at his matches, he's relatively clumsy in the ring (not to mention his limited move set which is almost identical to Taker's from the late 90s.) His promos are of "meh" quality overall. Mainly he's been relying on lighting and pyro effects to be "exciting" and when he hasn't been doing that he's been comic relief. Oh hell... He's WWE's Abyss... -_-
    Less Sports Entertainment, more Wrasslin' please.

This is how they wanted you to see Sin Cara.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon View Post
    Pretty much everyone is overrated once they hit a certain level of exposure. It's just something that comes with general popularity and the very thing that's plagued Cena where the IWC is concerned.

Most overrated? I hate to say it, but that'd be Kane. It's mostly because all of his initial popularity came from riding the coattails of Taker. If you look at his matches, he's relatively clumsy in the ring (not to mention his limited move set which is almost identical to Taker's from the late 90s.) His promos are of "meh" quality overall. Mainly he's been relying on lighting and pyro effects to be "exciting" and when he hasn't been doing that he's been comic relief. Oh hell... He's WWE's Abyss... -_-
    No, no, no. No.... Abyss is TNA's Kane... Not the other way round.

Blog Entries
    Cody rhodes. He just in my eyes isn't that good. His mic skills kind of bored me and he hasn't had a cody rhodes moment . What i mean you think of likes of some mid carder they had there moments. Wade barrett nexus, r truth lil jimmy , kofi Kingston rr handstand,pogo,mitb,msg vs orton, dean Ambrose feud with regal, cody Rhodes just hasn't had his moment i mean main event moment .

They aren't booing me, They are BOOOOing me" - Bo Dallas convincing all that he sucks but in reality is actually really good.

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Kid Justice, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon View Post

I have to agree with that first paragraph. There will always be some time in someone's career where people are like "So and so is so much better, I don't know why they are in that spot." It's just human nature. I honestly believe that no matter what someone does, they aren't overrated. They've earned their spot no matter what anyone says. Except for Khali.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Cody rhodes. He just in my eyes isn't that good. His mic skills kind of bored me and he hasn't had a cody rhodes moment . What i mean you think of likes of some mid carder they had there moments. Wade barrett nexus, r truth lil jimmy , kofi Kingston rr handstand,pogo,mitb,msg vs orton, dean Ambrose feud with regal, cody Rhodes just hasn't had his moment i mean main event moment .
    He had his knockin blood out of Orton with the ringbell, IMO.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Cody Rhodes n Miz...n I love both of them but I feel IWC gives too much credit to them than deserved....while they are still young (esp Cody), they can go to some very good places..but as of now Overrated...

n I feel Christian is one of the guys who deserve a long title reign as a WWE Champ!! (Christian Mark for LIFE!!)

Overrated by WWE:

Alberto Del Rio
    The Rock
    Sheamus
    John Cena

Overrated by IWC:

Mason Ryan (i swear every thread i read everyone wants him to be the powerhouse of some new group...)
    Zack Ryder (like him but needs a new gimmick since he got buried)
    Cody Rhodes
    Damien Sandow
    (^Both of them will probably main event someday. Someday is not tomorrow...)
    Husky Harris (dont know his new name in developmental and dont care enough to look it up, but i hear about this guy all the time and all i remember is the terrible job he did taking bumps from Orton 2 years ago in the 'New' Nexus. There is a reason he hasnt been brought up yet...)