Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    shit...............
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

The Jarretts, AJ Styles, Joe, Daniels, Sting, and now to Hogan and Bischoff. Hate them al you want, but they have managed to push this company to where it needs to be. Taking risks.

Blog Entries
    AJ Styles. Jeff and Jerry wouldn't have a company if it weren't for him really.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    AJ Styles. Jeff and Jerry wouldn't have a company if it weren't for him really.
    And AJ would be being paid in coupons and cigarette butts working for ROH if not for the Jarretts, so.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And AJ would be being paid in coupons and cigarette butts working for ROH if not for the Jarretts, so.....
    Styles in all likely-hood would be riding the mid-card in the WWE right now if TNA didn't get him.

Blog Entries
    Styles in all likely-hood would be riding the mid-card in the WWE right now if TNA didn't get him.
    Actually, my real guess would be Japan for sure.

Blog Entries
    Actually, my real guess would be Japan for sure.
    That is not a big knock though. There are plenty of TNA stars and WWE stars who've made thousands of dollars over there.

Blog Entries
    That is not a big knock though. There are plenty of TNA stars and WWE stars who've made thousands of dollars over there.
    I know, I was serious. Sadly, I doubt AJ would thrive much in a culture like Japan. I just get the impression that he's a "simple down home type boy" and would get extremely homesick if he had to be away from his family and his catfishin' and shrimp catchin' for too long.

Blog Entries
    I know, I was serious. Sadly, I doubt AJ would thrive much in a culture like Japan. I just get the impression that he's a "simple down home type boy" and would get extremely homesick if he had to be away from his family and his catfishin' and shrimp catchin' for too long.
    We're definitely going to see if that comes true now. With TNA leaving the barn and all.

Honestly you can hate this answer all you want, but in my opinion it's the truth. The answer is no one yet. That expression has been used many times over since being used for Babe Ruth and the New York Yankees, but the people credited for building houses, Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, Stone Cold, and so on actually built something. Babe Ruth won four World Series for the Yankees and built them up to be the top dawgs in baseball. Hulk Hogan pushed WWF to the top of the mountain in the 1980s. Then Stone Cold put WWF back on top of that mountain in their war with WCW. Can anyone really say that TNA has really gone anywhere yet? I think that TNA will eventually have someone who brought them to the top of the mountain, but that's still two to three years down the road.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!