Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just to add a little bit to the OP...

Is a much better pic than the fan art you had (imo). Did you do the pic in the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Thing is if he is that good why aint he in WWE and done a wrestlemania, seems like a waste to me if he doesnt have at least 1 wrestlemania.
    WWE had their chance in 2001, when they bought out WCW.... They could had brought any WCW star about that had some-kind of contract when the buy out happened, with exception of those who was tied to contracts directly with Time Warner..
    They could had threw together a match of WCW guys, but didn't...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

AJ Styles is a guy that shows loyalty unfortunately he is in a promotion that is not as big as the WWE the closest example i can think of is Steven Gerrard shows tremendous loyalty to Liverpool but they are the shits with no hope of winning the Premier League.

AJ Styles is definitely the Phenomenal One. No question. When i first watched TNA i almost discarded it as some over night sensation that would be gone in a year and then i saw this guy in a match and knew that wasnt the case.

As far as AJ needing to go to WWE i dont think he NEEDS to but no matter what anyone wants to say WWE is the big time in wrestling. If WWE were the NFL then TNA is the CFL. Plenty of great players had great careers in the CFL and some went on to the NFL. Some NFL players went to the CFL and did great well past when anyone thought they would be relevant. AJ Styles is that quarterback in the CFL who wins like 5 Superbowls (or whatever they're called in the CFL) and is widely respected by everyone. But there will always be that what if talk about him...

I'd love one of these days to have a TNA discussion without WWE fanboys or a WWE discussion without TNA fan boys. I suppose it's all they have to make themselves feel good.

On topic AJ Styles is absolutely immense and I for one have been a massive fan since day one. Not many about who can measure up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'd love one of these days to have a TNA discussion without WWE fanboys or a WWE discussion without TNA fan boys. I suppose it's all they have to make themselves feel good.

On topic AJ Styles is absolutely immense and I for one have been a massive fan since day one. Not many about who can measure up.
    You avoid this when you post first

On topic i agree with you. Aj was always one of the guys i loved to watch. He never disappoints

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Thing is if he is that good why aint he in WWE and done a wrestlemania, seems like a waste to me if he doesnt have at least 1 wrestlemania.
    WWE offered him a contract and he turned them down. AJ also is very loyal to TNA. He along with Abyss say they want to be the select few to never join the WWE.