Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I agree that it's a reach, but these guys have wrestled before.

Search for IWC Super Indy 2004, ROH: At Our Best, IWA-MS: Dreams do come true, or ROH 2nd Anniversary show. I think Styles did a good job in showing up Punk because I was more enthralled with watching AJ than I was with what Punk was doing - but that's just me. These guys have wrestled 9 times before and I think 4-5 of them are on YouTube and DailyMotion somewhere; people just need to take the time to look for them. He might have been reaching with the 1000 times, but I do think that in-ring, I'd take AJ over Punk everyday of the week where as mic work flat out goes to Punk.
    Eh, to each his own. I'd take Punk over AJ personally.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fair enough TT, but have you seen the two in the ring together or do you just take Punk because he talks better than AJ?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Fair enough TT, but have you seen the two in the ring together or do you just take Punk because he talks better than AJ?
    I'd be foolish to take Punk over AJ purely because he's the better talker, I'm not that kind of fan lol!
    I just like Punk's style better, and I just prefer watching Punk matches rather than AJ matches (that's not to say that I don't enjoy watching AJ matches).

I haven't seen them in the ring against each other, but I'll check out the matches you suggested.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

YES! he is the most phenomenal wrestler I've seen to this day. I can't even count all of his moves.

TNA has been around for a long time, with many great wrestlers coming and go. I still call AJ Styles Mr.TNA and the best all-around wrestler in the company.

It's funny that wwe is still the be all and end all to some people
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd be foolish to take Punk over AJ purely because he's the better talker, I'm not that kind of fan lol!
    I just like Punk's style better, and I just prefer watching Punk matches rather than AJ matches (that's not to say that I don't enjoy watching AJ matches).

I haven't seen them in the ring against each other, but I'll check out the matches you suggested.

Fair enough. I take AJ on the in-ring performances. I prefer his matches with the likes of American Dragon, Samoa Joe, Booker T, Jay Lethal, Spanky, etc... to what I saw out of Punk when he wrestled the same people. I appreciate Punk for the great wrestler he is, but when comparing Punk to Styles to Daniels to Joe to Bryan Danielson to Hero to Claudio... I consider it to be like comparing Jericho to Benoit to Guerrero to Malenko to Saturn to Rey Mysterio to Kidman - Everyone has their favorite for whatever reason but they all have their pro's and con's when making the decision as to who you like the most.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

He reminds me of RVD, he is great to watch every once in a while but the majority of his matches are the same.

He is good though

Blog Entries
    Tommy n Ron...nice discussion going on...I go with Ron. I prefer AJ over Punk in the ring...I'm judging it by the matches Punk n AJ had with likes of Joe/Bryan Danielson/Christopher daniels n also going by Punk Vs Aj matches....

Punk is perhaps greatest all round entertainer but inside the ring it's AJ for me...

but yeah 1000circles is a way too much...

Blog Entries
    to what I saw out of Punk when he wrestled the same people. I appreciate Punk for the great wrestler he is, but when comparing Punk to Styles to Daniels to Joe to Bryan Danielson to Hero to Claudio... I consider it to be like comparing Jericho to Benoit to Guerrero to Malenko to Saturn to Rey Mysterio to Kidman -
    n also Bret to Shawn to Davey boy to Henning to owen as well...