Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How phenomenal is he?

AJ-Styles.jpg

OKAY.

I have been watching TNA since 2005 and i can honestly say the ONLY reason i wathced TNA from 2005 till now is Because of the Phenomenal 1 AJ STYLES. THIS dude is just too good too be true. Its amazing the stuff this man can do. CM Punk tried to take a shot at him once but AJ styles would wrestle 1000 circles around punk. AJ Styles is WAY to good for TNA and TNA should be lucky to have him because hes the most athletic and agile and BEST wrestler i have ever seen.

DONT BELIEVE ME? TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF

The things this guy can do just amazes me and i really want to see if im the only one here who thing this guy is unbelievable at what he does. THis guy deserves to be wrestling at wrestlemanias. Every match he has is match of the night. And the thing about AJ is it dosent matter if hes wrestling Christopher daniels OR Abyss he will have a good match with ANYONE. He could probably make big show look decent.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF AJ STYLES AND HIS ABILITIES?

Thing is if he is that good why aint he in WWE and done a wrestlemania, seems like a waste to me if he doesnt have at least 1 wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Thing is if he is that good why aint he in WWE and done a wrestlemania, seems like a waste to me if he doesnt have at least 1 wrestlemania.
    because i'm sure he doesn't want to have 1 minute matches in wwe, he has more freedom for better matches in tna

can u say the same thing about sting bitch.

Its not wwe that defines wrestling....its the ability that defines wrestling....dont take this the wrong way I'm a wwe fan but just dont post bullshit...

Is this serious?
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I love AJ. I think the guy lives up to his moniker every time he steps into the ring; this includes his NWA-Wildside, IWA-MS, IWC, Zero-1, and 3PW stuff. He has a knack for looking fluid in the ring, timing his strikes, selling moves as a way to progress the story (as opposed to Ziggler’s "Look, I'm dead" approach), and AJ remained creative in his matches. AJ is phenomenal to watch and always has me talking about his matches, even when he uses the same set list from his previous 10 matches, move for move. He just seems like an authentic athlete that you enjoy watching perform.

As for this whole AJ/WWE thing - AJ isn't the WWE's type since he isn't a major talker. Had WCW stayed afloat, AJ would have been the next Billy Kidman (in my opinion); a cruiser who moved up the ladder and into the WHC scene. After 3 matches with the WWE, both Styles and WWE knew that the E wasn't the place for him because AJ is the type who can tell stories with his art but isn't the smoothest talker. It's this southern style that makes me think of him as his generations Barry Windham, but will have a notorious career similar to Stings; In that I mean he will be talked about as one of the better performers of his generation to have never made it big in the WWE Fans idea of "the only thing that exists is what the WWE creates - everything else is beneath me." that the E Universe has been scrubbing their minds with for years.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 02-10-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Pretty special he was, He's the reason I used to watch TNA back in the day with the 6 sided ring.

Blog Entries
    for 100millionth time I'm saying this..he's the reason I started watching TNA....he's one of the rare guys wholives upto the moniker..he's truly The Phenominal One and he's Mr.TNA..

like some one said..even if he does move to move the same thing for 10 straight matches...I'll look still enjoy it because I know only he can do the way he does...he's unique and so innovative in the ring...he can use same move set every match and end up using them very differently...I can even see a match b/n Aj and a wooden stick over many things in WWE n TNA....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathin Rao View Post
    can u say the same thing about sting bitch.

Its not wwe that defines wrestling....its the ability that defines wrestling....dont take this the wrong way I'm a wwe fan but just dont post bullshit...
    Which is exactly what you've just posted. Try and be a little more respectful.

AJ Styles is indeed phenomenal. He's entertaining and a great wrestler.
    I do think that's it's an overstatement to say that he'd wrestle 1000 circles around CM Punk.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    AJ Styles is indeed phenomenal. He's entertaining and a great wrestler.
    I do think that's it's an overstatement to say that he'd wrestle 1000 circles around CM Punk.
    I agree that it's a reach, but these guys have wrestled before.

Search for IWC Super Indy 2004, ROH: At Our Best, IWA-MS: Dreams do come true, or ROH 2nd Anniversary show. I think Styles did a good job in showing up Punk because I was more enthralled with watching AJ than I was with what Punk was doing - but that's just me. These guys have wrestled 9 times before and I think 4-5 of them are on YouTube and DailyMotion somewhere; people just need to take the time to look for them. He might have been reaching with the 1000 times, but I do think that in-ring, I'd take AJ over Punk everyday of the week where as mic work flat out goes to Punk.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 02-10-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone