Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miz Vs Punk

Blog Entries
    This is a terrible idea. CM Punk is leagues ahead of Miz in every aspect of the wrestling game. And since when is Miz considered to have delivered a great promo or one of the best mic workers? Miz is stale at best and he definitely needs to work on his in-ring performance as well since he is lack-luster at best in that respect. He's uncoordinated and clumsy/awkward which is a liability when so much depends on trusting your opponent to not get you hurt. I also disagree about the apparent face turn of Miz and Del Rio. Neither is really what I would consider a face as it was just thrust upon people overnight instead of building up to the turn point of their respective careers. I can't respect a face turn when one night they're a heel bad mouthing the fans and the very next night they're acting like they've been a face all along. It would have helped their case if they would have been in a great match; received an undo amount of a beat-down courtesy of a group of people or some sneaky underhanded tactic by their opponent(s). A good heel to face turn happens in this way, throughout a single historic type match that we get to see the determination and a gradual change from heel to face within the match itself. We don't need to be told who is a face or heel, the fans are capable of deciding for themselves (we just know).

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    This is a terrible idea. CM Punk is leagues ahead of Miz in every aspect of the wrestling game. And since when is Miz considered to have delivered a great promo or one of the best mic workers? Miz is stale at best and he definitely needs to work on his in-ring performance as well since he is lack-luster at best in that respect. He's uncoordinated and clumsy/awkward which is a liability when so much depends on trusting your opponent to not get you hurt. I also disagree about the apparent face turn of Miz and Del Rio. Neither is really what I would consider a face as it was just thrust upon people overnight instead of building up to the turn point of their respective careers. I can't respect a face turn when one night they're a heel bad mouthing the fans and the very next night they're acting like they've been a face all along. It would have helped their case if they would have been in a great match; received an undo amount of a beat-down courtesy of a group of people or some sneaky underhanded tactic by their opponent(s). A good heel to face turn happens in this way, throughout a single historic type match that we get to see the determination and a gradual change from heel to face within the match itself. We don't need to be told who is a face or heel, the fans are capable of deciding for themselves (we just know).

This ^^^^

Everything else is meaningless - Dr. D killed it.

*Note: How is saying Miz's face turn is stale, accurate when Miz has been stale for the past 2 years and the only thing about his character to change is the fact that he's more likely to side with John Cena and Randy Orton in an argument than he would with Punk and Ziggler? There have been 2 times I actually "enjoyed" Miz and his character in the past 2 years. (1) The WWE Main Event he did. (2) Miz the announcer. Outside of that, he has been the same, unimpressive character than everyone seems to give more credit to than he's actually earned; I blame this on people taking pity on him after he was blamed for the Series buy rate.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

And its already over damn Miz!

how-about-no-bear.jpg

i dont even remotely lke the idea of a punkvs miz feud, never been a fan of the miz, and never will, i think it will lower punks status