Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDalllasTJ View Post
    Jeff Hardy is one of the most talented/exciting wrestlers to ever step foot inside the ropes. "Glorified" dosnt belong anywhere near Jeff Hardys name, if anything hes under-rated. Its hard to compare anybody to Hardys in ring abilitys, expeacily a new comer. Get Real.
    Jeff Hardy is far from the most talented wrestler to step between the ropes. Most exciting, probably the most likely. Yes, every he stepped in the ring, you did hold your breath. That doesn't mean that everyone calling him a Spot Monkey is wrong though. Hardy will always be a Spot Monkey. It doesn't make him any less breathtaking, or any less deserving of any championship he had held.

Seth Rollins can become this. This is not a bad thing. Hardy was not the best talker. So there is precedent for Rollins to not be a good talker. That is OK. There are enough talkers, to have to have another one. Rollins is a Spot Monkey. There is a place for him. This Spot Monkey happens to be better in the ring than Hardy as far as technical savvy.

Either way, it is way, way to early to be making any kind of judgments on anyone in The Shield. They've only had one "Match". Give them time, than make these assumptions about them.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robstar View Post
    you ever heard of lou thesz? Frank gotch? Antonio inoki? Those guys would have stretched the hell out of hardy and exposed just how talented he really is(n't). That's actual talent.
    qtft!!!!!!
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Upper midcard is nothing to be ashamed of. We should really stop acting like everyone that isn't vying for the WWE Title is irrelevant.

Seth will do well, make a lot of money in WWE, and stay true to his roots. I hope Jericho picks him for a retirement match at Wrestlemania 30 or 31. Could be the Steamboat-Savage of these times.
    Dont get your hopes up too much, Jericho has said he doesnt want a retirement match or anything like that.

But yeah i agree with most people, judge when they've had more than just one match
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Black Ninja!
    It's only because everyone on here is on a mission to make anmbrose as overrated as they can. In the long run, Rollins is going to be the best of the three... Reigns will go the same place that mason ryan is as soon as the shield is done.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Just wanted to kick a bit of life into this thread to see if anyone else thought that Rollins was pretty damned good on the mic on Raw last night, first time he's had that amount of freedom that I've seen. I do think he's going to be the punching bag at EC though as Ambrose is very dodgy when it comes to selling (short memory it seems) and if Reigns gets pushed around too much he'll lose his enforcer style image

Similar to TLC probably, wasnt it Rollins who took the bump off the ladder and through the tables?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    to see if anyone else thought that Rollins was pretty damned good on the mic on Raw last night
    Agreed. I don't know why people say Rollins can't talk. We've never seen him get the chance to talk. Babyface cookie cutter nxt-stuff does not count in my opinion.

About the selling: I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Rollins selling as he should makes him look weak compared to the no-selling buddies in the Shield. The IC-champ sells, liked for it, and doesn't go anywhere, whilst the WWE Champ supermans through that stuff.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    Rollins is the best of the three for sure. Better in the ring, sells pretty well and if The Shield's last promo is any indication of the future, he's getting better on the mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Champion View Post
    Maybe i'm just reading into the news columns to much.

Don't do that; it'll make your head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Champion View Post
    Every where else on this site just seems to be swooning over Dean... Who i'm honestly not to fond of. Doesn't live up to the hype that the IWC has built up for him in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Ambrose was overrated before he even debuted. Saw some of his work down back in FCW, and what he's doing now. Can't figure out what the big deal is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I keep hearing this about Ambrose but I'm yet to see anything convincing me of it. In fact, up until this point, his selling has been quite questionable.

Have you guys seen Moxley in CZW, IWA, IWC, DGUSA, EVOLVE, wXw, or JAPW? Moxley wasn't thought of as an 'Indy darling' like Danielson, Punk, Hero, or even Black. Moxley wasn't the ROH kid who made his name through the 'strong style' route. Moxley is just like Sami; a kid who has a knack to put his all into his character. He can handle his own in the ring, but his best side IS his mic work. If you can find them on YouTube or DailyMotion, find his battle with Homicide or B Boy from CZW. Find his work with Austin Aries at Evolve 7. Find his stuff when tagging with Sami Callahan. But most importantly, don't just look for the matches alone, look for the interviews he traded back and forth between his opponents. The best bet to find these is to just break down and buy one of his DVDs from Smartmark Video and it will give you the all around from interviews to matches.

I am not pumping hype, I am just pointing out his work that impressed me to the degree I am with the kid. Anyone who knows me understands that I am a guy who is all about the in-ring, which is why I am a big fan of Rollins, but Ambrose is MUCH more than what he has been presented as in WWE. The fear I had for him when he signed was that he would be so limited that he couldn't unleash the potential that he was able to show in the indies, but thus far I think he has done a great job of making his character work as best as he can; just like Rollins has.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You ever heard of Lou Thesz? Frank Gotch? Antonio Inoki? Those guys would have stretched the hell out of Hardy and exposed just how talented he really is(n't). THAT's actual talent.
    This made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone