Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Personally, I see reigns most at risk of the three Viper. Yes, Reigns has the size, but he's not THAT big compared many of the other big men they already have. You also have to take into account Big E being called up! Ambrose and Rollins don't really have THAT much competition in that regards. Reigns isn't amazing on the microphone and is definitely inferior to the other members. Finally, from what i've seen, Ambrose and Rollins have a pretty big following!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Being the next Jeff Hardy isn't a bad thing... Hardy was not exactly a great talker either. Rollins might be a better talker, and is certainly a more well-rounded wrestler, whereas Jeff was just a daredevil.

Rollins, as stated before, is the most at risk.

Reigns has the size, and WWE can't get enough of people with that size. He has the intensity, and can generate the most intrigue if WWE keep him at a minimal amount of talking.

Dean is fairly good in the ring, has a good character, great on the microphone and can connect with people. He can be someone people LOVE to HATE(Except the IWC, who are going to love him regardless).

Rollins, is going to be the babyface of the group. His look and mic skills will make him face after Shield, and he can likely succeed, but expect him to spend a LOT of time in the mid-card before WWE pushes him towards the WHC. Out of the three, him being depushed/released, will likely be the less impactful to things overall.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    seth rollins is the stand out of the shield IMO. He sells, he has decent mic skills... He will be a champion in the wwe IMO.
    #TeamGeeky

Maybe i'm just reading into the news columns to much. I personally like him more then dean. And all i'm saying about the Jeff Hardy thing is that he's a more talented wrestler and shouldn't be categorized into the role of "spot monkey.

Every where else on this site just seems to be swooning over Dean... Who i'm honestly not to fond of. Doesn't live up to the hype that the IWC has built up for him in my mind.

Could be the next CM punk i would say he is even better than Punk in ring anyway. Definitely not on the mic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Champion View Post
    Maybe i'm just reading into the news columns to much. I personally like him more then dean. And all i'm saying about the Jeff Hardy thing is that he's a more talented wrestler and shouldn't be categorized into the role of "spot monkey.

Every where else on this site just seems to be swooning over Dean... Who i'm honestly not to fond of. Doesn't live up to the hype that the IWC has built up for him in my mind.
    Ambrose was overrated before he even debuted. Saw some of his work down back in FCW, and what he's doing now. Can't figure out what the big deal is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    You are on a wrestling forum. so 99% of the people on a wrestling forum know who Tyler Black is and are behind the guy. Where do you see no one behind him? Dean Ambrose brings more to the table than Seth Rollins.
    I keep hearing this about Ambrose but I'm yet to see anything convincing me of it. In fact, up until this point, his selling has been quite questionable.

another glorified spot monkey, like Jeff Hardy
    Jeff Hardy is one of the most talented/exciting wrestlers to ever step foot inside the ropes. "Glorified" dosnt belong anywhere near Jeff Hardys name, if anything hes under-rated. Its hard to compare anybody to Hardys in ring abilitys, expeacily a new comer. Get Real.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDalllasTJ View Post
    Jeff Hardy is one of the most talented/exciting wrestlers to ever step foot inside the ropes. "Glorified" dosnt belong anywhere near Jeff Hardys name, if anything hes under-rated. Its hard to compare anybody to Hardys in ring abilitys, expeacily a new comer. Get Real.
    You ever heard of Lou Thesz? Frank Gotch? Antonio Inoki? Those guys would have stretched the hell out of Hardy and exposed just how talented he really is(n't). THAT's actual talent.