Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Future Seth Rollins

Alright, so i can't believe their seems to be almost nobody behind this guy. I mean come on, he was the FCW Champion over people like Cesaro, Reigns, and even everyone's seemingly favorite shield prospect Dean Ambrose. Okay so maybe he's not the greatest talker in the world, but he does hold some charisma. I've heard people bust out the fact, that he's just going to be another glorified spot monkey, like Jeff Hardy. Which I don't see happening. Perhaps none of you people had seen his work in the indy's or him wrestle under the name Tyler Black. But this guy's got a ton of talent, and in my humble opinion way more then Jeff Hardy ever did. Always loved his finisher too.

Anyone before I leave you with the usual question, take a look at this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5tAlaEbIE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeZLLUbDlpA

Thoughts?

We have a lady in our midst who worships the dude and his Gemma Teller-like hair. She'll probably show up and share the love at some point.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Champion View Post
    Alright, so i can't believe their seems to be almost nobody behind this guy. I mean come on, he was the FCW Champion over people like Cesaro, Reigns, and even everyone's seemingly favorite shield prospect Dean Ambrose. Okay so maybe he's not the greatest talker in the world, but he does hold some charisma. I've heard people bust out the fact, that he's just going to be another glorified spot monkey, like Jeff Hardy. Which I don't see happening. Perhaps none of you people had seen his work in the indy's or him wrestle under the name Tyler Black. But this guy's got a ton of talent, and in my humble opinion way more then Jeff Hardy ever did. Always loved his finisher too.

Anyone before I leave you with the usual question, take a look at this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5tAlaEbIE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeZLLUbDlpA

Thoughts?
    You are on a wrestling forum. so 99% of the people on a wrestling forum know who Tyler Black is and are behind the guy. Where do you see no one behind him? Dean Ambrose brings more to the table than Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins is unfortunately caught in the middle. He's the most in-danger out of the three of becoming irrelevant. Roman Reigns has the size, strength and intensity with all the yelling that he does, and Dean Ambrose does most of the talking(though to be fair Seth does quite a bit of that too). The one thing Seth has going for him is the bumps and dives during the matches(and by matches I mean match, since they've only had one so far). Seth really needs to outshine the other two in the ring to bring balance... which is not happening when they do the run-ins since the most impactful thing they do is the triple powerbomb, and Reigns has the focus on that one.

I think Seth Rollins did a pretty good job with his mic work last Monday Night.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Seth Rollins will become the white Kofi Kingston. Frequently pushed as mid-carder, but will never sniff the main-event.

That's my 2 cents. Not every guy from ROH will make it to the top in WWE, so don't go "indy mark" on me and embarrass yourself.

Blog Entries
    Nobody behind the guy? I think you're mistaken there. As far as I can tell, he's a lot of people's favorite Shield member.

He needs a lot of work on his mic skills, though, he's done ok thus far I have to say, and with more practice he'll get better.
    While true that Ambrose is the better rounded prospect in the Shield at the moment, who's to say that Rollins and indeed Reigns will eventually become rounded individuals themselves? I think they can and will personally.

One more point on what you said, you say that some think he'll become a new Jeff Hardy. Is that really a bad thing? Given that Jeff Hardy was pushed as a top main event star and won multiple Championships in WWE including the WWE and world Heavyweight Championships?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Upper midcard is nothing to be ashamed of. We should really stop acting like everyone that isn't vying for the WWE Title is irrelevant.

Seth will do well, make a lot of money in WWE, and stay true to his roots. I hope Jericho picks him for a retirement match at Wrestlemania 30 or 31. Could be the Steamboat-Savage of these times.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Been watching Rollins for years now. He's young, talented, and getting better on the mic.

I can see Rollins being involved in the IC title picture in the near future. Not sure that he'll be at the level of a WHC/WWE Champion but it wouldn't surprise me if down the road from now let's say 4-5 years he's holding one of the two major titles.

In the one match they've had he was the only person on their team to show consistent selling and in ring psychology. He's without a doubt my favourite of the group and I'd quite like to see him as a face, which seems to match his flashy style more than being a heel does. Whether he'll hold a title or not I don't know, I'd imagine him to be a great IC titleholder in the future, a Mr Perfect or Y2J style reign. A bit like I'm not bothered if Christian is champ again or not I just want him on TV and performing at a high level, the title doesn't really mean anything anyway.