Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    While I have always enjoyed Jeff's ring work, he's crap on the mic & I loved both Aries & Roode's work on both the mic & in the ring over 2012. I was soooooooooo pissed when TNA had Jeff beat Aries for the belt at BFG. But Jeff does the most important thing for any wrestling company.....(he puts asses in seats). He's almost a scrawny Cena.

Blog Entries
    I was pissed that keepimg him seemed to essentially cut off Aries' momentum at the knees but as long as he drops the title to Bully Ray at some point, that'll do for me.[/QUOTE]

This marks the day I will never again watch pro wrestling.

Well, who else could carry this company on a large scale besides Austin Aries & Roode?

Nobody.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    Well, who else could carry this company on a large scale besides Austin Aries & Roode?

Nobody.
    Your thinking extremely unrealistically here. Lets be honest, majority of wrestling fans do not go on websites, so they do not share the same views as you. If you told me sting carried the company I would have said fine. If you told me Jeff hardy carried the company I would have said yes. Aries and roode do not carry the company because they are heels and are generally hated by the audience. Jeff hardy and sting (whether you like it or not, I don't give a damn) sell the most merch, and put the most asses in the seats. Someone in the topic put that Jeff hardy is like a scrawny John cena, and I completely 100% agree. Remember, you have to think of wrestling as a business, because ultimately that's what is. Are you going to have Austin Aries as the champion to put IWC fans into the seats or are you going to have Jeff hardy put the rest of wrestling fans (which is a huge majority) in the seats.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post

Nobody.
    ....AJ Styles

jeff is overrated, i dont think he deserves the spot he has right now

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Your thinking extremely unrealistically here. Lets be honest, majority of wrestling fans do not go on websites, so they do not share the same views as you. If you told me sting carried the company I would have said fine. If you told me Jeff hardy carried the company I would have said yes. Aries and roode do not carry the company because they are heels and are generally hated by the audience. Jeff hardy and sting (whether you like it or not, I don't give a damn) sell the most merch, and put the most asses in the seats. Someone in the topic put that Jeff hardy is like a scrawny John cena, and I completely 100% agree. Remember, you have to think of wrestling as a business, because ultimately that's what is. Are you going to have Austin Aries as the champion to put IWC fans into the seats or are you going to have Jeff hardy put the rest of wrestling fans (which is a huge majority) in the seats.
    so you're agreeing with me...

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    ....AJ Styles
    Because he's young and talented right? Even though he's like mid 30s with a hard time on the mic still although he has improved.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    ....AJ Styles
    Styles can barely work out how to carry his own bags.

Is there any actual data to support that more asses have been in seats since Hardy has become champion? Seems to me that about the same amount of people follow TNA regardless of who is holding the strap.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5