Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Better off in TNA. The schedule of the WWE is ridiculous and would send Jeff back to his little druggie ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Me personally....I hate it. I understand the merch sales and the drawing power, but to me it's 2 more years of living in the ex WWE past and not the future of their own homemade stars.

Lame

Just my opinion.
    Do you realize that ex-WWE stars sell more

Also i don't understand your problem with ex WWE stars they are wrestlers too you know

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    so you're agreeing with me...
    Oh my god, I didn't recognize the sarcasm. -.- I'm seriously sorry, my apologies mate.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Oh my god, I didn't recognize the sarcasm. -.- I'm seriously sorry, my apologies mate.
    You take your apology back right now. The Internet is no place for civil interactions!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Do you realize that ex-WWE stars sell more

Also i don't understand your problem with ex WWE stars they are wrestlers too you know
    Um yes I realize the ex wwe guys sell more. I believe I pointed out merch sales and drawing power. My personal opinion is I like TNA more when I see something different. I watch TNA as an alternative to the wwe. Not wwe from 7 yrs ago. I watch TNA anyways, but always wish the Hardys, rvds and angles would just go back to the wwe and TNA can showcase alternative talent. I understand the drawing power though of ex wwe . Again I answered the question of this thread on my personal opinion as asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Um yes I realize the ex wwe guys sell more. I believe I pointed out merch sales and drawing power. My personal opinion is I like TNA more when I see something different. I watch TNA as an alternative to the wwe. Not wwe from 7 yrs ago. I watch TNA anyways, but always wish the Hardys, rvds and angles would just go back to the wwe and TNA can showcase alternative talent. I understand the drawing power though of ex wwe . Again I answered the question of this thread on my personal opinion as asked.
    And i was just disagreeing with you

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....