Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

World Championship Thought

Hey people I was wondering that since Jack Swagger returned with this new attitude, what if he went on to feud with Alberto del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania? Then at Wrestlemania he beats del Rio and suddenly....
    "I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world!!"
    Dolph Ziggler comes out with the Money in the Bank briefcase and cashes it in, winning it from Swagger. This could be a good way to restart their feud from before and it might be better this time with Swagger's new swagger(pun intended). The only possible downside to this that I could see is that one of them would have to turn face.

Thoughts?

Too soon for Swagger to be at that level again, it ruined him last time. Plenty of others are in line before him at this stage.

Black Ninja!
    No way. Swagger ain't going near the title dude, Del Rio isnt gonna drop the title until Wrestlemania 30!

I think Del Rio will face Mark Henry at Mania

I'll still say that Swagger needs to go after Cesaro's US Title.

I can allready hear Justin Roberts announcing him as the new US Champion.

Here is your winner and the....NEEEW.....United States Champion......'The Real American' Jack Swagger!
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    I'll still say that Swagger needs to go after Cesaro's US Title.

I can allready hear Justin Roberts announcing him as the new US Champion.

Here is your winner and the....NEEEW.....United States Champion......'The Real American' Jack Swagger!
    Problem is that both are heels !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    First time face turn for either couldn't hurt them.

I'll be more pleased if Swagger would turn. A modern American Hero type, why not?
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Didn't stop Chong Shena and Brick at the last Mania!

I personally would like to see a Swagger/Cesaro feud. Could be really entertaining since both are talented in-ring competitors.

Only drawback is neither are really any good on the mic, but the matches would be top-notch in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I personally would like to see a Swagger/Cesaro feud. Could be really entertaining since both are talented in-ring competitors.

Only drawback is neither are really any good on the mic, but the matches would be top-notch in my opinion.
    This is exactly what I think and what I wanted before Swagger returned, but as he returned as a heel, I don't know if WWE will put him vs Cesaro just in a one vs one match. Perhaps a Triple Threat or a 4 way. Me, I would just want to see Swagger vs Cesaro