Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 516
  1. #141
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post


    muuuhahahahahahhahahaha
    -takes out banhammer- Implying something IPITS? LOL



  2. #142
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    -takes out banhammer- Implying something IPITS? LOL
    As a matter of fact I am SG.




    muuuuuuhahahahahahhahaha


    with love

    IPEEINTHESHOWER
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  3. #143
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    -takes out banhammer- Implying something IPITS? LOL
    Ahh, you mods. Always hiding behind that hammer of yours

    When it pertains to actually lifting said hammer, is anyone eligible, or is it like a Thor thing and only the worthy can lift the all-mighty t'internet tool of power.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  4. #144
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    As a matter of fact I am SG.




    muuuuuuhahahahahahhahaha


    with love

    IPEEINTHESHOWER
    *ban* I hate ya IPITS lol xD



  5. #145
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ahh, you mods. Always hiding behind that hammer of yours

    When it pertains to actually lifting said hammer, is anyone eligible, or is it like a Thor thing and only the worthy can lift the all-mighty t'internet tool of power.
    People that laugh like this are the only ones that can lift said hammer.

    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  6. #146
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Bodom told me and I quote



    You bastard! You promised!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #147
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ahh, you mods. Always hiding behind that hammer of yours

    When it pertains to actually lifting said hammer, is anyone eligible, or is it like a Thor thing and only the worthy can lift the all-mighty t'internet tool of power.
    Only the worthy of Asgardians that are have shown thy respect for thine fellow man here will be eligible to carry a fine weapon, like Thor and Mjölnir.



  8. #148
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Only the worthy of Asgardians that are have shown thy respect for thine fellow man here will be eligible to carry a fine weapon, like Thor and Mjölnir.
    So how the hell can you throw one around?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #149
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Mjölnir.
    Bless you!!! ~offers SG a tissue~
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  10. #150
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So how the hell can you throw one around?
    What does fair Bodom mean?



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.