Just Bring What (The Rock Diss)

Good evening, a few years ago I made a song called We See You, a hip hop diss song aimed at john cena. It has over 9k views and a lot of good responses but initially I posted it here as my first post. I did not know the guidelines of the site. I was just trying to share a song I felt would get a good laugh from the source of all the fans who dislike cena. After a few decent blogs hopefully I won't catch as much heat but if I do I totally understand but id like to share my 3rd wrestling themed song, dissing the rock. Purely created for entertainment and fun. I do not hate the characters john cena or rock but the song was fun and I hope you all take the time to listen and enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZhVsPfDP7k

I realize posting youtube things aren't popular here but its the perfect place for it given the subject matter. Don't rip me too much lol

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And despite what mine are I just want to say that I actually enjoyed the song. It's nice to see that we have a very large nest of artists in every shape and form on the boards here.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I'll admit I got a chuckle out of this. The best line was " I prefer randy" hahahaha Class
    #BeJelly

Fresh Member
    This is awesome man. Its on my ipod son!

Hahaha good stuff. He's got a Cena diss as well.

I am not even a fan of that style of music but that was excellent!